• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Anyone know anything about them? Looking to purchase a rifle online and they're listed as a local dealer they do business with.

Mike96ZJ

Mar 1, 2009
    California, MD
    Is that the guy that does HQL classes? He's manufacturing his own ARs. That's about all I know about them.

For what it's worth, I just bought a rifle off of Gunbroker and had no issues dealing with Bob's.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Is that the guy that does HQL classes? He's manufacturing his own ARs. That's about all I know about them.

For what it's worth, I just bought a rifle off of Gunbroker and had no issues dealing with Bob's.

There is a guy advertising on somd.com for AR's. In LaPlata I think? I wonder if it's the same guy?

He had an ad for an AR on somd.com with a link to his gunbroker listing for the rifle.

In the text of the gunbroker description, it said that the gun could not be legally sold in Maryland. Yet, he had it listed for sale with no such disclaimer on somd.com

I was going to message him and totally forgot about it.

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    Their hours of operation keeps me from shopping there. Living in Calvert, working up the road, long drive over to their shop. Wish they had weekend hours.
    About Bob's. On my recent visit, looks like Bob is slowly getting out of the firearm business. Pushed back in the corner, much less inventory. The Alcohol seems to be taking over. Don't blame him, probably more profit and less headache. Worse of all, Bob had some young guy working the counter. Man he was irritating to listen to, would not stop the yapping. Forgot who the woman was that worked there before, Kat?. Doing business with her was enjoyable, she was helpful and did not drive me nuts. This kid talked so much I had to walk out of the store, and I had went there to buy another gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom