• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County
    What's the point? So they can just try to add it come Jan session? Those idiots in office understand nothing on firearms. Keep it that way
    Imagine if you were ignorant on a topic and wanted to destroy it. A.) you'd hire someone who was or B.) you'd research yourself and know everything about it.

Yes the liberal dopes in Annapolis are ignorant but they are not stupid.

Making a list and checking it twice... is neither helpful nor hurtful to the bureaucrats - they have their own lists.

Make all the lists you want.

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I was shocked to see these 'swimming pools of certain death' not banned. Look and this poor child trying to escape for his life:

cheap-swimming-pools-not-safe.jpg

I found this image of a medicine cabinet; no indication that it is regulated, issued with a lock, or supervised in any way. My heart quickens when I think of how many people might be poisoned or killed by all this medication:

narconon-medicine-cabinet-prescription.jpg

These sticks were modified in such a manner that they now can cause immediate personal injury or death. Am I the only one that thinks sticks should be destroyed, or at least limited to one stick per acre of property; is that too much to ask? Think of the children!

Story.jpg

I didn't have to look to hard to find these children running at an excessive rate of speed. Is it so unreasonable to install speed sensitive cameras, and punish these children for ... well, being children... ? Can't we at least fine their parents to increase tax revenue to give crackheads in the inner city?

kids_running.jpg

What's next, when will they suspend a child for chewing a pop-tart into the rough shape of a gun?

PopTartGunjpg

I don't often go for sarcasm, but I think this illustrates how ridiculous things have become.

Ellegon

Ultimate Member
    Sep 15, 2012
    Parkville
    OH NO ! ! Picture 3(the sticks) also has an assault folding SAW..........only tree a surgeon needs such a weapon!!! And it's shaped like a pistol ! ! !

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    To the OP;

I assume that you are asking a genuine question about which rifles you are able to purchase legally in MD. I agree some of the provisions are confusing and seemingly arbitrary. I would recommend that you select a firearm you are interested in, and have a discussion with your FFL. Ultimately they are the ones that are responsible for submitting your transfer application to the MSP. If you also purchase it from them, (as opposed to purchasing ohnline and transferring) you are less likely to purchase a firearm of which you are unable to take posession. try finding a FFL that specializes in long guns. Good luck. Sorry I don't have any sarcasm today, I used up my ration last week.

Last edited:

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    To the OP;

I assume that you are asking a genuine question about which rifles you are able to purchase legally in MD. I agree some of the provisions are confusing and seemingly arbitrary. I would recommend that you select a firearm you are interested in, and have a discussion with your FFL. Ultimately they are the ones that are responsible for submitting your transfer application to the MSP. If you also purchase it from them, (as opposed to purchasing ohnline and transferring) you are less likely to purchase a firearm of which you are unable to take posession. try finding a FFL that specializes in long guns. Good luck.

Rifle transfers DO NOT go through MSP.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Rifle transfers DO NOT go through MSP.

Just showing my ignorance again. Thanks for correcting my error.

So, just for giggles; suppose an unknowledgable gun shop sold a banned semi automatic rifle to an unknowledgable buyer. If the boys in blue show up, who goes to jail?

psusra112

Jun 8, 2011
    lol
    Just showing my ignorance again. Thanks for correcting my error.

So, just for giggles; suppose an unknowledgable gun shop sold a banned semi automatic rifle to an unknowledgable buyer. If the boys in blue show up, who goes to jail?

MSP has placed the responsibility on the FFL to make sure what they're transferring isn't ban.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Have to quit playing into the anti's hands. Words such as assault , or high capacity shouldn't be used. A 30rd magazine for a rifle is standard, not high capacity, etc. As mentioned earlier, a spoon can be an assault weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom