• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Thanks for the double check for the link.

It's still too far out to accurately predict the weather; closest I see looks good, 29 degrees, no precipitation.

Excellent image from AmmoLand:

Maryland-2A-Tuesday-Ralley.jpg

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County

Mr H

Banana'd
    Yep...

Just a quick reminder to everyone that this is one of the best ways for us to keep ourselves in the spotlight, keeping our elected officials aware of the need to bring MD back into the fold.

It's been said for too long that the Maryland 2A community doesn't care enough to keep the pressure on. Well, we've already proven them wrong, several times over.

Now with all the new faces in the GA, we're well-positioned to convince even more of them that we're not going away, and will not be silenced.

Also, for those who are so inclined, a quick courtesy note/call to your Delegates and Senator letting them know you'll be in the neighborhood (and why) couldn't hurt!

Spread the word, and see you there.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    If it was up to me, an MSI shuttle bus would continuously run between the stadium lot and around State Circle, providing free transportation, hot coffee and selling swag to raise money.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    If it was up to me, an MSI shuttle bus would continuously run between the stadium lot and around State Circle, providing free transportation, hot coffee and selling swag to raise money.

A great idea.

I missed out on getting the hat and scarf and would like to pick on up at the 2A event if possible.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011

The walk is good for you.

This would be a good opportunity to sell (or at least take orders) for msi apparel/swag. (perhaps with a ~10% discount for the day and/or free shipping)

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The walk is good for you.

This would be a good opportunity to sell (or at least take orders) for msi apparel/swag. (perhaps with a ~10% discount for the day and/or free shipping)

Unfortunately, DGS regulations prohibit the selling of any merchandise anywhere on the legislative campus. I'm not sure how they would look upon taking orders.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Told the District 33 delegation today, via email, that I'm watching taxes and self defense/2A issues. Mentioned I'd be stopping by after the rally.

Got this from Senator Reilly:
    Thanks for the information on the rally. Can you tell me what time it is scheduled? Senator Reilly would be happy to meet with you and I’d like to get a sense of what time of the day you’d be dropping in.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom