• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 31, 2012
    Looked him up on MD Case Search. DOB of 4/80. Had a 1st & 2nd degree murder charge reduced to 1st degree assault in 2004. He was released, probation after conviction on the assault charge.

In 1998 he had assault 2nd degree & battery charges dropped.

In 1996 he had 1) Assault with intent to murder, 2) Battery, 3) Intent w/Deadly Weapon all dropped, nolle prosequi.

Finally, he's been in Court recently on a Paternity case.

The gun has not been the problem with this guy. The Baltimore City District Court and/or DA's Office has this blood on their hands.

there's the rebuttal

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Looked him up on MD Case Search. DOB of 4/80. Had a 1st & 2nd degree murder charge reduced to 1st degree assault in 2004. He was released, probation after conviction on the assault charge.

In 1996 he had 1) Assault with intent to murder, 2) Battery, 3) Intent w/Deadly Weapon all dropped, nolle prosequi.

Completely fvcking disgusting. Should have dropped this POS in an aligator pit years ago. Either that or locked him up for his prior attempts at killing someone.

The gun has not been the problem with this guy. The Baltimore City District Court and/or DA's Office has this blood on their hands.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD

I think you missed the illegal carrying of a handgun charge for which he served one day in jail and received probation after conviction.

is that the same as pbj?

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Dan Rodricks recently wrote an article entitled “How did accused parking-space killer get guns”, presumably in response to yet another example of a continuous series of tragic and senseless murders that occur in our state each and every day. It is indeed disturbing that these murders, as well as many equally heinous crimes, can and do occur daily. It is indeed disturbing that these crimes occur without regard on the part of the perpetrators to the rules of law, the ideals of civil behavior, and the desire of most members of our society to live in an environment instilled with a sense of good will and basic human decency. Might I suggest that the immediacy of an answer to Mr. Rodrick’s question pales greatly in comparison to another and more immediately compelling question? That question becomes this:

How should the vast law abiding majority amongst us reasonably position ourselves in the face of wanton and reckless and oftentimes murderous criminal behavior?

It would indeed be interesting to know how the accused parking-space killer and known convicted felon secured the weapons he illegally obtained and possessed, and allegedly used to perpetrate his most recent and illegal act of evil. I’m more interested in knowing, however, just how and why yet another example of a documented and habitual felon, as the alleged perpetrator of yet another violent crime, isn’t properly incarcerated. Rather, he was walking freely amongst the vastly law abiding majority.

It would indeed be interesting to know also just why the alleged perpetrator acted in the way that he did. What drove this individual to have allegedly committed this crime? I’d be very interested in knowing this answer as well. It would indeed be desirable to definitively know what possible physical and emotional and societal and socio-economic and substance abuse realities may be combining to create these predators amongst us. But while the sociologists and the psychiatric professionals and the well intended amongst us strive to discover these ever elusive answers, for the betterment of all of us, please excuse me for being more immediately concerned with the ramifications of encountering another such destructive individual.

Mr. Rodricks, kindly excuse me for being more immediately compelled to focus reasonable and prudent attention upon the question of why we as law abiding citizens are effectively rendered impotent to defend ourselves on the streets of this state against oftentimes overwhelming odds, and by the very laws that only we as the law abiding majority feel compelled to abide by. Those who walk our streets with designs, for whatever reason, of using a firearm or a knife or a car or a bat or a club or a bomb against the law abiding members of our community? They must clearly feel no such compulsion to abide by any laws. They must clearly feel no such sense of community or duty or responsibility to others. They must clearly act with no regard for human decency, and they demonstrate absolutely no sense of remorse for the wanton and habitual devastation they repeatedly leave in their wake. I cannot help but be more immediately interested in knowing what I can do to protect myself and my loved ones, should the need arise in the course of my daily and lawful activities. I, like many others before me, may well be faced with the ever increasing likelihood of encountering such individuals.

The emergencies and the miseries wantonly and recklessly perpetuated by these criminals tend to have one thing in common. At the time they occur, they allow precious little time for deliberation, and even less time for the making of preparations. As such, there exists for me a no more compelling question than the question of this:

How am I, as a law abiding citizen, to perceive any law that effectively prevents me from freely exercising my choice, and indeed my right, to have at the very least ……an opportunity…..simply an equal chance….to deal with a life endangering circumstance I'd neither desire nor ask for, and would do everything in my power to avoid? While I'd be curious to know how you'd answer that question, my first and foremost responsibility is to focus upon my safety, and my family's safety as well.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    What is considered a "large amount of ammo"? Sporting goods stores have tens of thousands of rounds of ammo. How many people are murdered or shot in sporting goods stores? MD's anti-self defense climate prevented the victims from having a fighting chance.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    No fence sitters even looked at the original report.

We need to open a channel of our own to these folks not compete with the media..

Only the pro and anti forces are really paying any attention right now. The real propaganda is in the entertainment world.. and that's definitely a mixed blessing..

I wish I knew how to do It..

But compeating with the media...I don't see how that can work.

Where are the fence sitters?.. we need to address them directly..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom