• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    [FONT=&quot]Press Release: SilencerCo Announces New Partnership with Top-Tier Firearm Distributor [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]View this email in your browser [/FONT]
    31113fa7-5f47-4994-b250-2c896152606b.png

[FONT=&quot]Press Release[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]For Immediate Release[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SIlencerCo Announces New Partnership[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]With Top-Tier Firearm Distributor[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]SilencerCo[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]www.silencerco.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]5511 S. 6055 W.
    West Valley City, UT 84118[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WEST VALLEY CITY, UTAH[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - June 2, 2014 | Beginning immediately, consumers will be able to purchase SilencerCo’s market-leading firearm sound suppressors and accessories through one of the top premium distributors in the gun industry.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Eurooptic - known as the largest online vendor of premium scopes, sites, accessories and firearms - recently began carrying all of SilencerCo’s innovative products, which represents their exclusive investment in what has become the fastest growing segment of the firearms industry [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Our partnership with Eurooptic is complementary to our other channel relationships in that it connects us with a new group of customers and dealers who are after higher price-point products like premium optics and premium firearms,” noted Josh Waldron, Chief Executive Officer for SilencerCo. "Our silencers and muzzle devices are a natural fit with the rest of the brands Eurooptic carries since we offer the best performance backed by best-in-class customer service."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]SilencerCo entered the market in 2008 with the goal of creating innovative products and one day mainstreaming the use of sound suppressors. SilencerCo’s products are now available on Eurooptic’s website. All NFA rules apply.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]###[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]About Eurooptic:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Eurooptic began in the late 90’s as an online retailer specializing in European premium sport optics. Today their product offerings have diversified considerably with a consistent focus on offering the best performing products available. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]About SilencerCo:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Founded in West Valley, Utah in 2008, SilencerCo started with a belief in the fundamental premise that firearms don't have to be loud and has now become the market leader in sound suppressors, muzzle devices, and related products. By investing in innovation, customer service, organic manufacturing, advocacy, education, and talent, SilencerCo is now focused on making firearms hearing safe for all hunting and shooting applications, making products that have never been made before, and making the buying experience a better one.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Copyright © 2014 Silencerco. All Rights Reserved.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    open.php
    [/FONT]

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Translation:

When your dealer can't get anything from silencerco, it's because all inventory is in eurooptic's possession and your dealer will have to pay msrp to order one for you.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    Hmmm I wonder if this was the kind of thing, that some of the original founders decided to jump ship over. I always wondered WHY they left SilencerCO... never really made sense as they continue to make the same products. I just hope SilencerCo doesn't turn into another AAC, and get bought up by another monster corporation.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Hmmm I wonder if this was the kind of thing, that some of the original founders decided to jump ship over. I always wondered WHY they left SilencerCO... never really made sense as they continue to make the same products. I just hope SilencerCo doesn't turn into another AAC, and get bought up by another monster corporation.

I would bet this is one step in a larger plan and the end result is Silencerco being bought.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Silencerco actually outsourced their distribution over 2 years ago to M3 and either RSR or Accusport, I don't recall which, since I opted to deal with M3. They've been adding distributors for a while now, I know my rep at Ellett recently told me they started distributing Silencerco products. It looks like they currently have 8 distributors, so we will see how this affects availability...

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    i'm very familiar with how many websites showed their wares "in stock" at nearly all times (most of them very savvy sites that had well-updated 'in stock' status checks every few seconds). it'll be curious to see how that changes in the next 6-9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom