• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sand_Man

Dec 18, 2012
    I dont get it. So you ban the so called 'assault" rifle. Then when this occurs again with shotguns and handguns there going to ban those too?

tenex

Oct 23, 2008
    Surprisingly clear story. Not perfect but it can only help to repeat: one trigger pull = one shot fired. Most non-gun folks still don't get this. Adam Lanza proved his malice by taking multiple shots at his victims. None of those hits were accidental nor were they the result of random automatic fire.

SKIP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2009
    Glenwood/Glenelg
    Surprisingly clear story. Not perfect but it can only help to repeat: one trigger pull = one shot fired. Most non-gun folks still don't get this. Adam Lanza proved his malice by taking multiple shots at his victims. None of those hits were accidental nor were they the result of random automatic fire.

I'm glad he didn't say "one trigger pull = until the magazine is empted"

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival

Ever seeking ways to 'educate', Channel 9 goes looking for trouble ...

WUSA9 Crew vehicle burglarized in DC

Ironically, the burglary occurred while the crew was working on a story about an smartphone app that alerts people of "sketchy" neighborhoods while they were in Petworth, Northwest, D.C.

The theft comes amid criticism that the new app, “SketchFactor“ is nothing more than a “racist” way for whites to tell other whites how to avoid minorities.
    Or, how to avoid having your chit stolen ... :rolleyes:

Mr H

Banana'd
    Ever seeking ways to 'educate', Channel 9 goes looking for trouble ...

Ironically, the burglary occurred while the crew was working on a story about an smartphone app that alerts people of "sketchy" neighborhoods while they were in Petworth, Northwest, D.C.

WUSA9 Crew vehicle burglarized in DC

The theft comes amid criticism that the new app, “SketchFactor“ is nothing more than a “racist” way for whites to tell other whites how to avoid minorities.

Or, how to avoid having your chit stolen ... :rolleyes:

Heard that story yesterday morning, and was left scratching my head...

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Funny how this old thread got bumped yesterday. I had just posted in another thread that channel 2 in Baltimore did a series on guns last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom