ONLINE SURVEY - let's get some accurate numbers on application submissions!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    For you Mo Co guys. MSP called my references today and a trooper called and schedule my interview for tomorrow at Rockville Barracks.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    I applied toward the end of May, and my employers check was cashed on June 1st. I have had my FTF interview 5 weeks ago and all of my refferences have been contacted. I applied with GSR as a CCW is required by my employer and I have not heard anything. It has beed over 90 business days and I am starting to get a little irratated. Does anyone have any advice for me. Any help or guidence would be great.

Thanks

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The trooper called me back and asked my reason for the permit. I gave him the standard "self defense and lawful purposes." He thanked me and said he's see me tomorrow. He did not ask me to bring anything except my DL. I'm not taking anything not requested. I will have all my other CCW's with me if he wants to see them.

I'll report back tomorrow.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    The trooper called me back and asked my reason for the permit. I gave him the standard "self defense and lawful purposes." He thanked me and said he's see me tomorrow. He did not ask me to bring anything except my DL. I'm not taking anything not requested. I will have all my other CCW's with me if he wants to see them.

Strange, the trooper I spoke to asked me to bring my permits from other states, any documentation to support G&S if any and copy of Driver's License.

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)

I got "the call" this morning, as well...

He'd called one of my references, but had trouble getting thru to the other 2, as well and SWMBO. All will call him back tomorrow am. All he asked me to bring was my DL...

Looks like MoCo is finally getting busy...

Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom