• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Here is a pic of a PTR 32 Rifle we are currently testing with various mags including the 73 round drum.

ptr32drum.gif

Smacduff99

Feb 17, 2012
    West Virginia
    Just bought one, love the inexpensive ammo, huge number of accessories to customize and great reliability. .308 is just too expensive for me to shoot in quantity. I have an FAL, M1A, HK91, all great rifles, but I really enjoy the HK 91 platform. This will be my go to rifle for cheap fun.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Just bought one, love the inexpensive ammo, huge number of accessories to customize and great reliability. .308 is just too expensive for me to shoot in quantity. I have an FAL, M1A, HK91, all great rifles, but I really enjoy the HK 91 platform. This will be my go to rifle for cheap fun.

Since you also have a 91 can you compare the bolts? x39 rim diameter is REALLY close to x51 IIRC. I've been wondering if it's the same bolt just a different barrel and magwell.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    We are testing guns in advance of a future contract build we may have PTR do for our firm. These will be a newer Generation with a few improvements over the older design.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    We are testing guns in advance of a future contract build we may have PTR do for our firm. These will be a newer Generation with a few improvements over the older design.

Please tell them to add the ability to use steel mags. Those are the most popular, prevalent, and affordable AK mags on the market.

It would make sense to design a gun around a popular magazine. I know if I ran a gun manufacturing company I would.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I like been craving an hk pattern rifle. Intermediate calipers are more fun to shoot anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom