• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigdaddycoolfm

Mar 24, 2014
    Ok, so i was trying to figure out how to get out of being a junior member and ran across a post in the Admins ramblings section about the access system.
    so I havent seen any email updates since August, I cant access some of the areas. I am wondering how to get back access without posting a bunch of non-sense postings just to pad my stats? How many posts are needed?
    Thanks
    FM

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    You do get more access at 50 posts, but I'm not sure what that would have to do with any sort of email notification. What 'notifications' are you missing?

The only thing the 50 posts give you is the right to use the classifieds and access to one other section, that doesn't contain anything of real importance.

I am wondering how to get back access without posting a bunch of non-sense postings just to pad my stats?

You don't want to do that. Good way to end up with a post count that says zero. :D

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    NOT True...you have to go through the official initiation.......strip naked, cover yourself from head to toe in Crisco and streak through the white house lawn screaming I love bacon.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    NOT True...you have to go through the official initiation.......strip naked, cover yourself from head to toe in Crisco cosmoline and streak through the white house lawn screaming I love bacon.

FTFY

If he cheaps out and uses Crisco they'll never let him post in the C&R forum. :D

bigdaddycoolfm

Mar 24, 2014
    hhmm...i think i will just stick to the slow steady route...not partial to explaining why i was on TV news to my kids...

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Ok, so i was trying to figure out how to get out of being a junior member and ran across a post in the Admins ramblings section about the access system.
    so I havent seen any email updates since August, I cant access some of the areas. I am wondering how to get back access without posting a bunch of non-sense postings just to pad my stats? How many posts are needed?
    Thanks
    FM

You stay a junior member until you reach 1000 posts.

Once you hit the 1k mark, you have to do a karma. Usually the karma involves a massive amount of 22LR, that you deliver to me. I will also accept 308 or 300BLK ammo, if you don't have the 22LR. :D

Feb 28, 2013
    BTW, looked all over for the "Admins ramblings section" - couldn't find it anywhere.

Sounds like a good place to shop for hammers.

You mean like this hammer?:innocent0

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      24.7 KB · Views: 261

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    Post counts, hmmm? Post counts, titles, and reputation on the Internet do not necessarily mean anything. Quality over quantity is lost in today's society.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    You're all wrong.

Militec. It's the only way to attract the right crowd!!

Finally, somebody gets it right.

That Smell! That Miltec Smell!

Some guys love the smell of Miltec in the morning.

Those guys also like farting in whispers and shooting a lot of Fortay Short & Wimpy.

Don't be one of those guys.

Get 50 posts, Buy a USGI 1911A1 and Keep being like Fonzie with the FM

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom