• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    Just got my HQL in the mail a few days ago and am ready to use it. Anybody have a Sig P227 Tacops in stock? Also would you be willing to mail the mags to an out of state address?

Thanks!:thumbsup:

sigs4me

Sep 19, 2009
    Sig P-227 Tac-ops

Expecting delivery in the next 60 days. Drop by the shop and I'll add you to the waiting list.

-Tom

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    The 227 taccops were waiting on the full spin up of the American machinery. I think they are finally hitting full production but it will be a while longer before much of anyone sees them. 2A will get you taken care of. Mark usually keeps himself in good with the Sig distributors. ;)

Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    So for a marylander, this pistol is basically a 220 with a threaded barrel?

The P227 Tactical comes with the threaded barrel and raised night sights. I can't find a whole lot of info on that model and it's not even listed on Sig's sight yet. The Tacops has all the features of their Elite models (beaver tail frame, SRT, front cocking serrations, etc...) and the magwell grips with four 14 round mags! Still not sure how I'm going to be able to get the mags, but I'll figure something out.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    TO: Pay2play
    Get a shop in Pa to order them for you, then buy them when they come in. There is a pawn shop in Gettysburg, right on RT30 near Wall Mart, something TRADERS, that can do it. Or any Gun shop for that matter.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    That 14 round mag looks kinda tacky though sticking way out from the bottom. I have the P220 but have not bought any 10 rnd mags for that ...yet, as the 8 rnd mags were like $45 last time I bought one.....nice mags, but pricey....

Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    That 14 round mag looks kinda tacky though sticking way out from the bottom. I have the P220 but have not bought any 10 rnd mags for that ...yet, as the 8 rnd mags were like $45 last time I bought one.....nice mags, but pricey....

I have one of the 10 round mags for my P220 and I agree it looks weird. The 14 rounders for the P227 look kinda weird too, but I'll deal with it for the extra 4 rounds. The magwell grips make it look a little better to me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom