• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I'm finally graduating. This spring I'll be out of school with my Masters of Science in Physician's Assistant. (Really rolls off the tongue well doesn't it :sarcasm:)

I think I'd like to do Urgent Care or Orthopedics, but I'm open to just about anything. I'm looking for something around Towson, Harford County, but again I'm flexible.

Paige just got a job in Sparks, so we're going to be looking for houses along 83 up north and I'd rather not have >1hr commute.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Congrats man!

I hope you find a job. I have my BS in chem and though I enjoy it a lot working in a gun shop does not bring in the money i really need.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Congratulations. I'll keep my ears open if I hear anyone hiring.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Congrats!!!
    You'll find a job don't worry...
    Call your rotation preceptors they can help

Thanks. I'm not worried, but I figured posting here couldn't hurt.

And I'm sure my preceptors could help me find a job..... Here in WV. No thanks LOL! I'm ready to come home and spend some time with family and friends I've hardly seen for the last 3 years.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I suggest you go into pain management/spine problems. Those people almost have a license to print money.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    if Paige is working in Sparks try looking across the line- Shrewsbury to southern York area lot of medical centers throughout the area.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    if Paige is working in Sparks try looking across the line- Shrewsbury to southern York area lot of medical centers throughout the area.
    That actually is something else I've been looking at, but there is absolutely nothing up there as far as Monster goes. I haven't really started looking for any other job sites yet though.

Get a direct commission and join one of the services!!!! Probably get 1st LT or Captain..

I just spent 3 years of my life tied into a place away from home that I'd rather not have been and now I'm getting my freedom, why would I sign on with the military to give them control over my life AND be paid less money? ;)

My chance to join the .mil was straight out of HS. I wish I had, but I didn't, nothing I can do about that now.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    make meth... its a growth industry... or tap into some growth hormone

From reading your posts, you're either an absolutely hilarious guy in person, or you rival Teletubbies for annoyingness. :lol2: Your posts do usually get a laugh from me though.

meth is dangerous....Ether is too unstable and has a possiblity of exploding or the gases will turn you into a vegetable. money is good in the asian slave trade :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom