• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The laws and regulations for civil society CANNOT be based on emotions and feelings.

It has to come from facts, figures and statistics.

Don't let Spinny Vinny blather on about how some people's feelings should be enshrined in laws.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    The laws and regulations for civil society shouldn't C̶A̶N̶N̶O̶T̶ be based on emotions and feelings.

It has to come from facts, figures and statistics.

Don't let Spinny Vinny blather on about how some people's feelings should be enshrined in laws.

Because they certainly can, we're living it.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    My 2 cents:

Statistics and figures can be argued. What can't be argued is a mom needing to defend her children or a husband protecting his family outside of the home. This plays on the emotions that a mother wants to protect her children or should be free to jog without fear of being raped.

I would love to see a liberal say that a woman should not be able to defend herself from rape. If we ban guns then the bad guys can still overpower a smaller woman, only a gun can level the playing field. Banning guns leaves her defenseless.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    My 2 cents:

Statistics and figures can be argued. What can't be argued is a mom needing to defend her children or a husband protecting his family outside of the home. This plays on the emotions that a mother wants to protect her children or should be free to jog without fear of being raped.

I would love to see a liberal say that a woman should not be able to defend herself from rape. If we ban guns then the bad guys can still overpower a smaller woman, only a gun can level the playing field. Banning guns leaves her defenseless.
    Their reply..

The rapist can take the gun and use it on her..

Heard it before..

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Vinnie is a True Believer. Anyway, after seeing pictures of city council with gang members, I am coming around to the idea that the gun laws are working exactly as intended Vinnie is just a tool.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    My 2 cents:

They don't say that. They just think you should use techniques like this:
    http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/guardian-angel/n8860

I tried to find a youtube video for embedding, but the one I found (form the official SNL "channel") said it has not been approved/released for my country (I AM in the Peoples Republic of Maryland, so I guess they are right).

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    So does the rodeo scheduled this afternoon fall under the open meeting act? :D

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Bring earplugs so you don't have to listen to that whining voice....

I have it set to DVR

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Vinnie is a True Believer. Anyway, after seeing pictures of city council with gang members, I am coming around to the idea that the gun laws are working exactly as intended Vinnie is just a tool.

He is not a true believer, he only believes when he gets paid to believe.

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    Maybe Vinnie can explain how the great and protective gun laws didn't prevent seven people from getting shot this past Wednesday night in Baltimore. Seven in one night Vinnie! :sad20:

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Maybe Vinnie can explain how the great and protective gun laws didn't prevent seven people from getting shot this past Wednesday night in Baltimore. Seven in one night Vinnie! :sad20:

If these common sense gun safety laws had been passed sooner they would have worked for them as well. Besides it has saved children. :lol2:

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    My 2 cents:

Some years ago, a rape victim was denied a permit because the odds of being raped twice are very low. :tdown:

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013
    Some years ago, a rape victim was denied a permit because the odds of being raped twice are very low. :tdown:

Well yeah, because the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of an individual should be based solely off of the roll of the dice...

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines

He is blaming Baltimore's issues on the so called lax laws of neighboring states. In his eyes, every gun taken off the streets originates from Virginia. What a tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom