More lunacy..and the reason your tactics will never work...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Easy, now there are regulations (USMC) that don't allow you to wear your cammies in public places only to an from work and emergency stops, only your Chuckies or Dress A or Blues B are to be worn in public.....Unless they changed the regs???

The Uniform is a tool to recruit...besides I don't think you could see what they were wearing from outside anyway...

I don't think the SecDef is in tune with the times or current information...and it just doing a "DUH" Plus there is a Big Sign in the that identifies the place...to little to late, panic-I have to do something syndrome...

Now the Army is totally different story (Discipline thing/local Command thing, don't want to hurt your feelings thing, could never tell why)...

Gunny, Do you really think this CIC cares about military regs, traditions or military bearing? SECDEV is his minion and will do as he's told. Arming the military inconus goes against the very fabric of the liberal agenda. Not to mention it's my opinion that Obama is a coward and afraid of his own military...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    When I first heard this, I thought it was a joke. Don't shoot back at the muslim terrorists, just leave your uniform at home and deny that you're in the military.

Crappy strategy for dealing with the attacks, and really, from a recruiting perspective, WTF kind of message does this send?

I can see where this will end. Another recruiting office will be attacked, but this time the Marine's families will be denied just compensation for their loss because they out of uniform, thus weren't on duty.

As Rush would say ... "Don't doubt me."

Because potato.

I was once again pointing out the mentality of liberals....something that the leaders of the Shall Issue community fail to acknowledge they are up against...They continue to fight using statistics, letter writing and rallies and cry in their beer when none of it works...and it will never work...they are making common sense arguments to people with no common sense...and until they acknowledge that liberals are more than just a road block, but that they are an enemy that uses syops and propaganda and then change their methods of attack there will never be a SHALL ISSUE law in Maryland.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Sorry, you only need biz casual to go overseas to deliver food aid and pamphlets about Ebloa.

This just in: Coast Guard going to shorts and rainbow Polo shirts to battle the rise of the oceans.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY

Attachments

• Hello-Sailor.jpg
      Hello-Sailor.jpg
      26.8 KB · Views: 232

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Apart from the tactical stupidity of the order, one also should consider how this is going to be played on for propaganda by ISIS and their ilk. "Oh look, the infidels are so scared they have taken off their uniforms....." This is going to be another major loss of face for the US in the middle east.

While Ash Carter is a puppet, I have a feeling he knows better than to do this. He certainly has enough generals around him to tell him so. I would bet this order came from someone higher in the chain of command, like Valerie Jarrett or her boss.

Hope the country is ready to hang on for a hell of a ride on the Libtard Idea Rollercoaster for the next year and a half. It's only going to get worse as he gets closer to the end of the term. And I don't even think he really cares about what happens in the next election, so it won't matter to him how much he pisses off the voters.

As an aside, I would put 50/50 odds that Obama doesn't even reside in the US once he leaves office. I think he detests us that much.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Is being a recruiter a voluntary post? If yes,then ask for a new posting. Yes, this is an IsIs propaganda windfall.."look their taking off their uniforms just like the Syrians and Iraqis". Also agreed all Libs are super p*ssies.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Gunny, Do you really think this CIC cares about military regs, traditions or military bearing? SECDEV is his minion and will do as he's told. Arming the military inconus goes against the very fabric of the liberal agenda. Not to mention it's my opinion that Obama is a coward and afraid of his own military...

From firsthand observation, prior SECDEFs would have delayed implementing that order by about 18 months or so...
    :party29:

Mr H

Banana'd
    I can see where this will end. Another recruiting office will be attacked, but this time the Marine's families will be denied just compensation for their loss because they out of uniform, thus weren't on duty.

As Rush would say ... "Don't doubt me."

Other R Govs are relocating the NG recruiting to Armories, and allowing them to be armed (IIRC)... What will Hogan do?

The other services' storefronts will need to be secured better, for sure... but should it be LEO, or self-protection?

We trust our LEOs to carry...

Only Both military and police should be allowed to defend themselves.

It could have mitigated this mess. Oh, wait... I forgot... Islamist lives matter.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Or they could just close the blinds. There you go, all better.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-military-tells-recruiting-centers-to-step-up-security-1437414196

"The security boost doesn’t authorize recruiters to carry weapons in the centers—a move that would require higher-level action. Instead, officials said they are directing hundreds of recruiting and reserve centers and ROTC facilities to increase surveillance and take basic steps such as closing blinds at the offices."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom