• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    The federal court's decision is public. Why not share the decision? I will search Pacer today - I will surely be able to find it.

The decision was issued in April, but this post was made yesterday, the LiveLeak post was done 3 days ago, and the same post was made anonymously yesterday to Copblock.org. I am skeptical ...

Last edited:

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Dont hold your breath to see anoyone prosecuted or reprimanded from this,i seen first hand a few years ago locally what happened when word of a druged out informant was used for a multi dept raid where aleged firearms and other firearm related stuff was not there tben later state just quietly drops it

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    People surely do get "railroaded" by the system....but I have my doubts here. When the tin foil appears too tight...it generally is.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    On 30 November 2012, the Harford County Sheriff’s
    Department, along with federal law enforcement agencies (ATF, FBI, DHS, et al),
    illegally raided a privately owned home in Bel Air, MD. In violation of state and federal law, a government
    gun-grabbing group seized a private collection of firearms that the lead
    gun-grabber, Penman, described under oath as an “obscenely large”
    collection.

To bolster their case, the government gun-grabbers knowingly and
    intentionally falsified charges and fabricated evidence against whom they
    believed owned the guns. After four days of torture in the Harford County
    Detention Center and charged with about 150 years of prison time for countless
    false non-violent felonies by Wyzga, the accused was released on the highest
    bail in Harford County Maryland history despite never having been convicted of
    a previous crime, having served his country honorably for over 30 years, and
    being 100% disabled. In fact, the
    accused was released on bail despite every unethical attempt possible by the
    law breakers to prevent his release.

Unfortunately, 98.6% of all Americans that are rightly
    or wrongly charged with one or more crimes in America during the past few
    decades accept a plea deal and admit guilt to crimes even when many are
    innocent of the crime. American county,
    state, and federal government gun-grabbing law breakers know this fact and are
    confident any they accuse today will do the same and thereby prevent all of them
    from being exposed as lawless government thugs.
    More importantly, even when these government gun-grabbing lawbreakers
    fail in their lawless attempts they know all too well that they will not be held
    accountable for their actions because they are legally immune from prosecution
    under American law.

Fortunately, the accused failed to follow the norm
    established by the previous American herd and refused to accept a plea
    deal. Consequently, the government gun-grabbing
    law-breakers increased their lawless activities against the accused to
    demonstrate their unaccountable power in an effort to coerce the accused into
    accepting a plea deal.

The two innocent victims being unlawfully arrested on
    10 January 2014 are the son and wife of the accused. They were identified during Discovery to
    Assistant State’s Attorney H. Scott Lewis as key defense witnesses. It is important to note that Lewis attempted
    to coerce the accused on more than one occasion into accepting a plea deal by
    stating that he would charge his wife and son with false charges if the accused
    did not accept a plea deal. The two
    innocent victims were indicted and charged for alleged crimes over a year after
    they were supposed to have committed the crime.
    Their arrest came three days before the accused’s Suppression Hearing to
    determine if 4th Amendment Right was violated and was scheduled to
    begin on Monday, 13 January 2014. They
    were intentionally arrested on a Friday in the hope that the accused would not
    be able to raise the bail money in time for two of his key witnesses to testify
    on his behalf at his Monday hearing.

The video you are about to watch is the arrest of the
    accused’s wife and son. It is one of the
    most disgusting displays of police abuse one can see in America. Two cowardly male individuals that never
    identify themselves unlawfully enter a private home without warrants and brandish
    a gun after knowing that the occupants were previously disarmed by government
    gun-grabbing lawbreakers.

On 13 April 2015, the situation was finally resolved
    when a Judge ruled that the government gun-grabbers violated the accused’s 4th
    Amendment Rights. All charges against
    all of the defendants were later dismissed.
    The government gun-grabbing lawbreakers remain unpunished to this date.

The sad fact is that as of this writing no Maryland attorney
    is willing to sue the government gun-grabbing lawbreakers simply because, “there
    is not enough money to be made in suing them”!
    Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b17_1436635860#f9QgvvvC3Yuq2PEV.99

GlockMafia

Glock and Sig!
    Jul 4, 2015
    Hazard County
    Anyone find out WHY the ATF and Sheriff showed up at the residence? Let's hear the whole story...

(never mind, found it on Maryland case search -video and the narrative posted gives all the clues you'll need to find it, I'll leave it at that)

Good luck your gonna need it...

Last edited:

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    There is a video of sheriffs deputies there to arrest the mom. Don't know if real or not.

In my admittedly lame searching, I haven't found the court decision nor anything about either the man's arrest nor the mother&son arrest.

IF what OP states and what's on LiveFreak is 100% truth, I'd think there'd be lawyers crawling out of the woodwork to handle the case.

As we've been reminded on this site many times, there's three sides to the story.

A case number would go a long way in discussion of the details.

Edit: Thanks to GlockMafia for the search tips...

Edit2: Good luck - the arrest of mom&son sure does have very suspicious timing - all to have charges nolle'd...

Last edited:

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    IF what OP states and what's on LiveFreak is 100% truth, I'd think there'd be lawyers crawling out of the woodwork to handle the case.

That's the truth. There are a lot of really hungry lawyers out there and you can almost find a lawyer to take just about any case. Problem is he wants the lawyer to finance his litigation, so any decent business person is going to weigh the costs of the case versus probability and amount of any recovery. The fact that he can't find any lawyer is a big warning flag IMO.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    That's the truth. There are a lot of really hungry lawyers out there and you can almost find a lawyer to take just about any case. Problem is he wants the lawyer to finance his litigation, so any decent business person is going to weigh the costs of the case versus probability and amount of any recovery. The fact that he can't find any lawyer is a big warning flag IMO.

An unpleasant question that arises is whether he can't find a lawyer because the case is unsound, or because there's no hope of prevailing against the MD legal old boy network.

From my very limited exposure to the courts in MD, the outcomes turn on luck, rather than their adherence to the highest legal principles.

No personal offense intended, you understand.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Anyone find out WHY the ATF and Sheriff showed up at the residence? Let's hear the whole story...

(never mind, found it on Maryland case search -video and the narrative posted gives all the clues you'll need to find it, I'll leave it at that)

Good luck your gonna need it...

Why be so cryptic? Let us know what you found or point to a link in the Maryland Case Search.
    Only thing that I can come close with is T.E. Maloney.
    Thnx

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Damn squared.. Why they would not show warrant? Cause they had none?

But they had hoodies that said SHERIFF on them. No warrants needed. :sad20:

You're right...they didn't have a "search warrant" because they didn't have one!! Those 2 deputies are part of a "warrant unit" and didn't have a search warrant because they were not there search the premise. they have an "arrest warrant" to arrest the guy in the penguin t-shirt!!

they don't have to produce an arrest warrant HOWEVER if it was a search warrant they would have to produce it. I would like to read the warrant and also read the Judges decision on the dismissal of charges. The OP states there was a violation of the 4th Amendment....that's quite possible but I would like the read the SOC and decision from the suppression hearing. Why was the warrant unit there, what did the warrant say and what probable cause where there in the first place. If you see the video....no guns were seized or even discussed.

In this country...anyone can sue anyone but it doesn't make that person right or not-guilty. For God's sake we can thank Johnny Cochran for that!!! I know all those in the video and all those mentioned by the OP.....I'm sure there's much more then meets the eye.

BTW....the female was cuffed because she was obviously hindering. Several times she put herself and her arms in front of the stairway. The video shows that, handcuffing doesn't mean there is an arrest but is a good way to prevent the incident from further getting out of control or physical.

I'm not going to say that police officers don't make bad arrests because we have youtube to show that that's not true. What I'm saying is get the whole story before you pass judgement either on the deputies there or the boy in the penguin shirt.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

that my friend it the $1 MILLION Question.

All we see is angry man in penguin shirt fighting with 2 deputies who should show ID. Did he really care, one had a badge around his neck, the other (redhead) had his in his pocket.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    You're right...they didn't have a "search warrant" because they didn't have one!! Those 2 deputies are part of a "warrant unit" and didn't have a search warrant because they were not there search the premise. they have an "arrest warrant" to arrest the guy in the penguin t-shirt!!

they don't have to produce an arrest warrant HOWEVER if it was a search warrant they would have to produce it. I would like to read the warrant and also read the Judges decision on the dismissal of charges. The OP states there was a violation of the 4th Amendment....that's quite possible but I would like the read the SOC and decision from the suppression hearing. Why was the warrant unit there, what did the warrant say and what probable cause where there in the first place. If you see the video....no guns were seized or even discussed.

In this country...anyone can sue anyone but it doesn't make that person right or not-guilty. For God's sake we can thank Johnny Cochran for that!!! I know all those in the video and all those mentioned by the OP.....I'm sure there's much more then meets the eye.

BTW....the female was cuffed because she was obviously hindering. Several times she put herself and her arms in front of the stairway. The video shows that, handcuffing doesn't mean there is an arrest but is a good way to prevent the incident from further getting out of control or physical.

I'm not going to say that police officers don't make bad arrests because we have youtube to show that that's not true. What I'm saying is get the whole story before you pass judgement either on the deputies there or the boy in the penguin shirt.

:goodpost:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom