• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    if i remember correctly, i have always had to indicate my race when purchasing a regulated firearm.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    In the months leading up to the 2016 election, black and hispanic voters will be told that the Tea Party Crackers are gettin' themselves armed for civil war. Likely the message will be, they want to enslave you again! Vote for "our peaceful women!".

They will use this so called data as their "truth".

Put it in the red book.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I'm going to mess with them next purchase.... I just looked and yep, I'm definitely not white (very few people in the world are).... I run about a 15 on the Von Luschan chromatic scale or just between 3 (medium white) and 4 (olive) on the Fitzpatrick scale. If they want data, I'll give them data. Jacka$$es.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    If they're going to ask for sex, height, weight, hair color, and eye color, they should ask for race. I thought they always did anyway. I would like a white or Caucasian block to check though instead of a non-Hispanic white choice. That's like asking me what I'm not.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    This country will not solve its race problems until the government stops forcing new ones on us.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    On most government forms that ask for race I usually put down "human". 4473 is about the only exception to that rule.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    It's also on the 4473. I'm both "White" and "not Hispanic or Latino".:rolleyes:

I took a dna test that showed approximately 36,000 years ago my ancestors left asia. Am I Asian? The same test showed that approximately 55,000 years ago my ancestors left africa. Am I african? Is "race" determined by birth location of parents? Grandparents? Great grandparents? Greatgreat.... to what degree?

Is race determined by rate of angular curl or pigmentation of hair follicles? While grey now, my hair used to be darker than many "black" people's hair. It is also naturally curly. Light absorption of skin? In january or august? My skin is darker than some "black" people, especially popular entertainers too.

Is this person black or white? My skin is darker, my hair is curlier.

th

Or is it a decision or attitude?

Is there a definitive right / wrong answer?

In engineering, it's known you can't CONTROL something if you don't track, record and monitor it. Maybe it works for social engineering too?

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    They'll see how many black and latino guys own guns. I dont think there are that many collectors, but plenty who own one or two Glocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom