• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Folks...need your help. Just to fill the list of failures for Anthony brown: I have the healthcare exchange one.

site will be: www.veteransagainstbrown.com

mock up..in the works:

XQnPF7z.jpg

Mr H

Banana'd
    Brown was named Co-Chair of the Obama/Biden Presidential Transition Agency Review Team for the Department of Veterans Affairs on November 14, 2008. His role was to assess and evaluate the department for the new administration.

In 2008, he was being vetted to become Secretary of the VA.

He was a classmate of Obama, but supported Hillary in 2008

"If you want to shoot a gun, join the Army."

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    Good idea, but...

The quote of "Do me a favor..." says nothing without context. A reader should not have to apply Google-Fu to figure out what it's about.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    !) supported SB 281 (served in Army & is well aware AR-15 isn't an assault rifle, but supported the law anyway)

2) supported increase in gas tax after raiding transportation fund for years

3) supported Rain Tax

Wouldn't vote for the guy if he was running for dog catcher.

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    My suggestion: Find out all the taxes he has supported raising. Taxes will win this election for Hogan. People are tired of more and more taxes. The tolls are increasing, gas tax is increasing, the stupid rain tax is increasing...and see if he's willing to increase property tax. Point out that property tax increases rent for those who rent their properties and don't see a property tax bill. Hell, he probably wants to increase the MVA registration fee. I think MD is already one of the highest in the US for registration fees.

Just keep hammering the taxes, how it drives away jobs, how it is driving away people...don't talk about guns or drugs.

Pendragon

2nd U.S. Cavalry Veteran
    Sep 20, 2011
    Edgewood, MD
    I like it. He is just another typical secular-progressive who just happens to have served in our military. There are plenty out there like him. They all need to be exposed.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    That half breed is every bit as bad as our gay President. AND, he looks like his half brother, thinks like him and will come with all his evil traits. We don't need 4 more years of what we've just been through at the State and Federal level!

Lew--Ranger63
    Unsafe, MD 20769

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    My suggestion: Find out all the taxes he has supported raising. Taxes will win this election for Hogan. People are tired of more and more taxes. The tolls are increasing, gas tax is increasing, the stupid rain tax is increasing...and see if he's willing to increase property tax. Point out that property tax increases rent for those who rent their properties and don't see a property tax bill. Hell, he probably wants to increase the MVA registration fee. I think MD is already one of the highest in the US for registration fees.

Just keep hammering the taxes, how it drives away jobs, how it is driving away people...don't talk about guns or drugs.

:thumbsup:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I just read Brown's writeup on Wikipedia, which reads just like the biased campaign flyer that it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_G._Brown

The only thing they didn't mention is that he is God's right hand man when He needs help.

Wikipedia used to have a means of flagging biased, unobjective marketing pieces like this, but I didn't see it. Did his people somehow figure out how to disable that, too?

Anybody here a Wikipedia guru who can lend their talents to that important matter?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Brown was named Co-Chair of the Obama/Biden Presidential Transition Agency Review Team for the Department of Veterans Affairs on November 14, 2008. His role was to assess and evaluate the department for the new administration.

In 2008, he was being vetted to become Secretary of the VA.

He was a classmate of Obama, but supported Hillary in 2008

"If you want to shoot a gun, join the Army."

As Emeril would say ...

Attachments

• emeril21.gif
      emeril21.gif
      23.1 KB · Views: 156

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I like how he was being considered for VA Sec, but it never happened.

I'd love to know why not......

Because in a head-to-head comparison, Eric Shinseki beat Brown, hands down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom