• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F8L_Funnel

Jan 28, 2013
    I ran a search and didn't find the answer; did they roll back the 10 round limit on handgun magazines? Thanks!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    No, "Standard Capacity" mags above 10 rounds are still banned for sale or transfer within Maryland state borders, BUT not illegal to possess and use in Maryland.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    No, "Standard Capacity" mags above 10 rounds are still banned for sale or transfer within Maryland state borders, BUT not illegal to possess and use in Maryland.

So, to the OP, go to VA or PA and buy them there and bring them back with you . Perfectly legal.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's

Attachments

• 2015-07-01_14-31-03.png
      2015-07-01_14-31-03.png
      10 KB · Views: 638

F8L_Funnel

Jan 28, 2013
    So, to the OP, go to VA or PA and buy them there and bring them back with you . Perfectly legal.

I understand that part. I found a great deal on Beretta 20 rnd mags online, but don't have anyone that I can ship them to out of state. I have the standard issue, pre-SB281 capacity mags, but having the extra 2" sticking out makes a difference with faster reloads(CX4). I guess it is time to buy 100 square foot parcel in PA and put a mailbox on it! :innocent0
    Thanks fellas!

F8L_Funnel

Jan 28, 2013
    I did read through a few threads but most were dated before the review in April. Yes, I could have spent an hour or two scrolling through countless opinions and side conversations. You could just label me as lazy, like the guy who just posted asking what defines an HBAR. However that question can be answered in 15 seconds with a Google search. So maybe not THAT lazy. :)

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    I understand that part. I found a great deal on Beretta 20 rnd mags online, but don't have anyone that I can ship them to out of state. I have the standard issue, pre-SB281 capacity mags, but having the extra 2" sticking out makes a difference with faster reloads(CX4). I guess it is time to buy 100 square foot parcel in PA and put a mailbox on it! :innocent0
    Thanks fellas!

That won't work if your credit card mailing address is still in Maryland. Well, it might work with some on-line sellers, but so would a PO box and that's a lot cheaper (unless you put your mail box in West Philadelphia, but then you would have other problems.)

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks fellas!

Details on the mags?

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Lots of places will ship to a PO Box although a few like CTD will not. 44mag.com which only sells magazines has shipped to my WV PO box when I lived in MD. They currently have 92FS 30 rd Beretta mags for $37 and 20 and 18 rd Mec-Gars for $29 and $24 respectfully. When I bought a CX-4 Storm carbine while living in MD they shipped 2 30s to my PO Box even on a MD addressed Visa card.

Truthlesshero81

Sep 30, 2011
    The first rule of magazine club is, we do not talk about magazine club. The second rule of magazine club is, WE DO NOT talk about magazine club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom