• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Looking for a little advice. PNTC is offering a discount for new members on a 2 year hitch. I'm considering it but I know almost for a fact that based on my work and car situation that I'll probably only get out there 2 or 3 times in 2015.

Does anyone know if they will have memberships available later on or do they figure on being filled up? I don't want to miss out on having a regular place to shoot long range (currently an MRC member at AGC) but if it won't make a difference I'll just save my cash for Christmas.

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    I'm looking for a member to sponsor me for the membership drive. I've shot a bunch of matches there. If there are any PNTC members out there please pm me if you can help me out.

Sorry for the hijack.

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Based on the email I got I don't think you will get a discount for that. I think you get the 2 year discount regardless. It's the member that gets the discount for bringing you in.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    tactics, if my BIL doesn't want to join up with me, you can, will let you know in a couple of days. my read of their email says if a newbie joins with a member, they both pay 100 for a year, with the existing member's year starting after the current 12 months expires.

axshon, they really have a world class range there, certainly the best i've seen in a 3 or so hour radius of DC. I think one issue is with all the competitions they do, the members don't get to use as much as they'd like. i do most all the comp's so that doesn't bother me, but i'd certainly like full weekend access to 600/100 yds. despite all this, and the memberships even at $200 being relatively inexpensive for this area, they are a bit outside of DC and as such i'm guessing they will have membership spots open for the forseeable future, but i guess you never know.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Looking for a little advice. PNTC is offering a discount for new members on a 2 year hitch. I'm considering it but I know almost for a fact that based on my work and car situation that I'll probably only get out there 2 or 3 times in 2015.

Does anyone know if they will have memberships available later on or do they figure on being filled up? I don't want to miss out on having a regular place to shoot long range (currently an MRC member at AGC) but if it won't make a difference I'll just save my cash for Christmas.

I joined early and wasted a year. Even now its iffy based on how long the drive is

I would say you could risk it. Its only crowed durring competition..

Half off membership is tempting however..

If i were less broke I would reup myself..

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I'm looking for a member to sponsor me for the membership drive. I've shot a bunch of matches there. If there are any PNTC members out there please pm me if you can help me out.

Sorry for the hijack.

your PM is full. if you're still interested email me at davsco8 at gmail dot com. I plan on shooting the Dec 6 steel and uspsa matches at peacemaker and we can sign up then or also the following weekend's idpa and 2 gun matches.

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    your PM is full. if you're still interested email me at davsco8 at gmail dot com. I plan on shooting the Dec 6 steel and uspsa matches at peacemaker and we can sign up then or also the following weekend's idpa and 2 gun matches.

Thank you! I will PM you and plan on seeing you then. I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom