• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtnwisdom

Sep 9, 2012
    Sparrows Point
    Not sure what your talking about here?

Talk to Randy. Tell him you would like to rent the classroom for an hour or two and then rent a lane to teach a basic/fundamentals pistol class. I am certain that the response will be identical if not verbatim of my post...

Been there, done that.

mtnwisdom

Sep 9, 2012
    Sparrows Point
    Who knows what that was about. Lane rental is lane rental. I have taken people there and given them instruction and pointers and shared a lane.

pointers and coaching is quite different that teaching basic fundamentals. As it was explained to me, they (Freestate) would not approve of allowing new shooters receiving instruction 'in the lane' while there are other recreational shooters are present due to safety considerations.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Talk to Randy. Tell him you would like to rent the classroom for an hour or two and then rent a lane to teach a basic/fundamentals pistol class. I am certain that the response will be identical if not verbatim of my post...

Been there, done that.

I wouldn't ask because I am not interested in using his facilities. I was more curious as to how that came up in this thread.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indoor ranges just need a Planet Fitness Blue spinning lunk alarm. Anytime a person is in someone else's stall longer than 10 second the whoopie alarm goes off.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Indoor ranges just need a Planet Fitness Blue spinning lunk alarm. Anytime a person is in someone else's stall longer than 10 second the whoopie alarm goes off.

Right, because we all know planet fitness is the place to learn fitness, with pizza day and all. ;)

Hell the range can have a "let's shoot like a hood rat day" instead of a pizza day, right along the same concept me thinks.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Right, because we all know planet fitness is the place to learn fitness, with pizza day and all. ;)

Hell the range can have a "let's shoot like a hood rat day" instead of a pizza day, right along the same concept me thinks.

How do you know about pizza Mondays? :innocent0

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA

I was trying to find this one video but couldn't. It's the "adopt a gangster" one to teach them to shoot so they only shoot themselves. It's comedy but sad at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom