• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It's the media's fault. They've managed to convince everyone that we're in constant danger, despite the fact that the crime rate seems to be dropping. Meanwhile, most of the country has gone shall-issue, and folks who are worried realise that the threat of wholesale slaughter in the streets is bunk.

Then they see Obama and Bloomberg trying to get the guns banned, and they figure that they'd better get some while they still can. (See MD, 2013). So the Gun-Salesman-In-Chief shoots himself in the foot, and the country he hates moves closer to freedom. Whoops!

Newtown triggered the movement. Without that media circus, and the knee-jerk reaction by various legislatures, it would still be a relative non-issue; fanning the flames of the gun-ban zealots pushed a lot of middle-of-the-road types off the fence, and into the gun stores.

So it may be that those children did not die in vain. May they rest in peace.

Feb 28, 2013
    Good. It's long since been time for people to begin to see libtards for the control freaks that they are.

rlc2

Nov 22, 2014
    left coast
    wait, I cant keep up with the disinformatzia....

I sure want to control more guns.

I thought the progtard party line on 90% was what Sec State Clinton said to Mexican Congress...of all assault weapons used by narcoterrorists in Mexico...
    90% came from little LGS in border states?

What happened? Why isnt Bloomberg/NYT/MediaMatters reminding us LIVs ?

:mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom