Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    You could go into animated television.

"Inch High Private Eye".

Inch-High-Private-Eye.jpg

Rleepremier

Feb 2, 2012
    Why is no one mentioning opening a small FFL. I'm more then positive you could make a small fortune with just your reputation alone.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Why is no one mentioning opening a small FFL. I'm more then positive you could make a small fortune with just your reputation alone.

Unfortunately, I think that would be unwise. A small, upstart FFL cannot compete in the current market IMHO. They don't move enough merchandise to be viable with high demand and low supply, distributors can't afford to allocate much of their precious stock to newcomers. They certainly won't be getting the best deals. But worst of all, the regulatory oversight is going to make operating the business oppressive IMHO.

I'm not saying a small FFL can't make some money, or won't get any guns. I just think supply to an upstart would be so sporadic, and they would lack the capital to buy in bulk the way they should to prepare for the lean times. The ability to make a livable wage off the proceeds will be rather difficult. As a second job? Sure. Banking on it to feed your kids? I wouldn't.

But if someone chooses this path, I wish you well.

woodrow76

May 27, 2011
    Cecil-tucky
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this but Cabela's should be opening their Christiana, Delaware store around 2014...maybe not a "big" career but it would be an interesting job.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I have know several retired cops that work fraud investigations in SIU of insurance companies. Decent day hours and not hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom