• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PresentArms

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2008
    Middle River
    Hell, I'm in Auto zone and Advance at least once a week. Glad their there when I need them. Thank you for your continued service

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Lmao sorry to hear that. Good place to work though i like the people i work with it is quite enjoyable even if i get a better job i plan to atleast try to stay p/t.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Given that your fellow "autozoners" are not bone head douche bags you should enjoy the job as i do. Good luck i hope you enjoy the job.

Theres always one...best thing to hope for is you meaning me arent the one!:D Ive helped people out on the customer side numerous times...some that couldnt speak any english...some just cuz I was loitering talking to a buddy that worked there....lol I am aware of the F*tards coming in though as well

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I happen to like Autozone, better than Pepboys. :) A guy really went out of his way to test AND find out if an alternator was good and what it fit for me. :thumbsup:

Had no idea they gave military discounts though.

Swoop

Say hello to my little...
    Mar 25, 2012
    MD
    Well as a retired veteran...and applying numerous places Ive landed a job at Autozone. I prob could do better but tired of the high stress...this is something I like so hopefully it goes well! I'm still on terminal leave so technically having 2 jobs right now is definitely a plus. But having a job is better than no job in my book especially in todays economy...I will say it is tough...:)

Congrats on finishing your service and landing a job. I still have about 6 years to go. :cool: I might run into soon. Wouldn't you know it I always shop at Auto zone for all my vehicle maintenance needs. I am going to be servicing both my truck and the wife’s car when I return from deployment. It’s time for the 30,000 mile service on the wives car and just standard upkeep for me. I just hope I can get the transmission filter and gasket for her car. Seems to be the only thing I can’t find for her car online through auto zone.

joemac

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2010
    West Point Va
    Whoa, 37 you're a kid still. Young man, you need to go back to school! As a vet there must be some training opportunities available for you. It's OK to work at Autozone, WHILE
    you are going to school, but not instead of it. Seriously, figure out what you want to do
    and go for it. You have too many years left to spend at a dead end job. Good Luck!

Truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom