Frostbite Shoot - Jan 27th, 2008 After Action Report!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    3rdrcn and I will be more then willing to RO, Jodi too .
    Is that how your wife spells her name? I thought my wife was the only one :) .

Thanks for sharing the bench yesterday....next time I will have to try out your auto AR though...that thing looks like loads of fun :D

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    I was just funnin when I said SAW or M60.........and low & behold:D ,love it!
    Next time I'll need to bring a couple extra sandwiches for that Black Lab, talk about a wolf-down!

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Is that how your wife spells her name? I thought my wife was the only one :) .

Thanks for sharing the bench yesterday....next time I will have to try out your auto AR though...that thing looks like loads of fun :D

She's just a good friend. My wife isn't into shooting.

You're always welcome to try anything I have with me. If I can just get that 20" M16 working correctly for next time

Hooker2

Disgruntled Pygmy
    Jan 10, 2008
    Bel Air
    First Frostbite Shoot but definitely not the last.
    Many thanks to the organizers and the participants for a great day of throwing lead.

My ears are still ringing........................................

RosadoSM

Ultimate Member
    Apr 27, 2005
    King George, VA
    Great time.

What a great time. Thanks to everyone who let me put a few rounds down range. The MP-5 was AWESOME!:party29: Looking forward to the next shoot.

adodson

Jun 12, 2007
    Towson, MD
    Thanks everyone for a great day! Sorry I didn't get to post anything yesterday, but I got home and basically died on the couch. And hey, you guys got some nice photos of my ugly ass!

-Andy

Conundrum

Oct 19, 2007
    WV
    Thank you to everyone who helped set this up. I had fun and I would also like to thank everyone that let me shoot their guns. Now I want a XCR!!!:D

100_2058.jpg

100_2059.jpg

100_2060.jpg

100_2061.jpg

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Kudos to Don, Norton, Spot on this event. I know what a PITA an event like this can be. WELL DONE!

It was good to finally put some faces to names.

Dave:cool:

As always a job well done by Don, Norton, Spot and the rest of the gang. It was worth a day of annual leave to attend.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    A BIG "Thank You" to the organizers, and especially to the RO's who spent their day on their feet working! :bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks to you guys posting the pics here too! Always interesting. :)

Laura & I had a great time!! Nice to see some old friends again, and good to meet some new ones too!! :party29:

Got home and unpacked the truck, pushed a couple solvent patches though everything to soften up the fouling for tonight's gun cleaning/brass sorting extravaganza, had dinner and called it a day. :)

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    Looks like it was an awesome time. I woulda been out there, but I just couldnt pass up the oppurtunity to spend some quality time with my girlfriend [moving couches all day long].

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Looks like it was an awesome time. I woulda been out there, but I just couldnt pass up the oppurtunity to spend some quality time with my girlfriend [moving couches all day long].

You need a girlfriend like mine... She shot EVERY gun I did...including the .50cal and the .460 revolver :party29:

bowtiebandit

Feb 24, 2007
    Columbia
    Looks like another good time I missed.

Next one I am going the night before and staying somewhere..Cell is getting turned off and for once no one else's problems will be mine

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    Awesome pictures....

I was in the pictures too... Only in New York this weekend.... Was an extra in self defense video shoots... Really sorry I missed it.... Bonnie saw those pictures and was angry we did not go.... She said next time.... I am leaving you here and going! LOL!

I am very happy to be a part of such a great group of people.

HoChiWaWa

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    damn, I'm really sad I missed this, looks like it was a blast.

You guys should quote a picture of yourself so those of us who weren't there can put faces to names.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    damn, I'm really sad I missed this, looks like it was a blast.

You guys should quote a picture of yourself so those of us who weren't there can put faces to names.

In order of appearance:

Laura, her pink pony & I:

My 6.5-284 tac rifle:

Laura & her .243:

My shooting partner (left) & I (right), heading to 300:

Laura/pink Colt & I/"Service Rifle" AR-15:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member