• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    it turns out to be a native american pow wow? Yup, happened. Got the dates mixed up for the Howard County Gun Show. Still hit up Duffy's and Lou's that day, not a total waste. Plus got to see a good friend i hadn't seen for a month and a half.

Next Weekend!

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    I went to a gun show in York and it ended up being a Large Scale Train Show. Ended up buying a O scale train and started building a large layout.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Accidently went to a quilt show once instead of a gunshow. Bummer

I think a Pow Wow would have been fun.

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    Tony from TNT Had all the Gun powder I was looking for and I left my wallet at home!!!!:mad54:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    it turns out to be a native american pow wow? Yup, happened. Got the dates mixed up for the Howard County Gun Show. Still hit up Duffy's and Lou's that day, not a total waste. Plus got to see a good friend i hadn't seen for a month and a half.

Next Weekend!

You aren't the only one. I went by Lou's and picked up an LE 6721, as that was the main reason to go to the show.

And another person stopped in having made the same mistake. I would have thought it was you, but you later say you were with someone else.

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    You aren't the only one. I went by Lou's and picked up an LE 6721, as that was the main reason to go to the show.

And another person stopped in having made the same mistake. I would have thought it was you, but you later say you were with someone else.

Lou said we were the fourth people to come through with the same story lol

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    It wasn't too bad , there was a pit beef place next door . The cats were pretty good .

Not to get of topic but why does it seem to be the every time I read about ( and start agreeing ) doing something messed up to to a cat I end up with one of them in my lap ??? Eatting then shooting them it does not matter. I used to think it was the fact I am using a keyboard but I am starting to think that it is something else like they can sense something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Asdfg12345

Latest threads

Top Bottom