• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    Took about 20 days. I've had it about 3 days now, and have already spent close to $700. What's the number for c&r anonymous again?

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    Just picking up some of the basics right now, got an p64, tokarev and m44 on order. Really excited for the p64, I've always wanted 9x18 gun. I now the recoil is sharp on them but should still be fun. Ill keep you posted.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Don't overlook the CZ82, if 9x18 moves you.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just picking up some of the basics right now, got an p64, tokarev and m44 on order. Really excited for the p64, I've always wanted 9x18 gun. I now the recoil is sharp on them but should still be fun. Ill keep you posted.

Excellent choices :thumbsup:

Sportsman's Guide is the best place for mak food IMHO

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri

Strong first choices! The P64 is sweet, pretty fun to shoot although I find them quite snappy. I enjoy shooting the CZ82 for longer periods of time..

brentb636

Nov 16, 2013
    Holland, Mi
    Strong first choices! The P64 is sweet, pretty fun to shoot although I find them quite snappy. I enjoy shooting the CZ82 for longer periods of time..

Not C&R, but the FEG R61 ( and commercial version SMC-918) are both P64 sized and more pleasant to shoot, I find. Based on the 9x18 Mak, they'e also sometimes found in 380 and rarely, 22 LR ( RL62 & SMC-22) . As to the CZ-82, I don't think that I've ever fired a semi-auto that I like more. It's one sweet old pistol with modern mag capacity. Even fits in my PPK holsters, but stout enough to handle the stiffest Makarov loads easily. :)
    Brent

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom