• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    I will try to post a link in a little bit, but please set aside October 23d for this event.

It will be at La Fountaine Bleue on Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie, as a way to kick off the early voting period, and start the homestretch to Nov 5 and beyond.

Tickets for the evening are $75.

Look at it as a way to start taking back Annapolis, a few seats at a time.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Just left Tim, and it seems this will be a bigger impact event for the whole county, with multiple political names in attendance (though I don't have the list at the moment).

This a great chance to share company with people looking to begin reclaiming not only the district, but the county, and eventually the state.

Please consider attending... and if you can guarantee 4 tickets, then you can bring one person free!

Attachments

• steelejpeg.jpg
      steelejpeg.jpg
      44.1 KB · Views: 73
    Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I spoke with Tim Walters during our big Jailbreak MDShooters event. Tim said this was his last event before the election and it would be great if he had a big turn out. I've attended several of Tim's events in the past, and thoroughly enjoyed them all. I've met several really wonderful, like minded folks and received invaluable advice. At one of the events I got to meet Larry Hogan and talk directly with him about gun issues (see thread titled 20 minutes with Larry Hogan), at another event I spoke with a Maryland official about Registering a Will in the state and she was a wonderful person (I think a democrat) and gave me expert (free) advice while having a beer with me about my personal situation. I almost got to meet Larry Pratt, but I was too busy training; and got to meet the guy who does the 'Trucks for Troops' - that was super cool too. I feel my support to specific politicians; Tim Walters being at the front of a very short list; has been extremely rewarding and beneficial to 'our cause'.

Do it! :)

If you live in Central Maryland (Laurel, Odenton, Glen Burnie, BWI, Fort Meade, etc.)

Tim Walters just sent me this and needs our help getting elected (he's a big 2A supporter):

1. We need you tomorrow night (Friday, October 24) at 725 S. Hammonds Ferry Road, Linthicum, because we are sending out more of my message to those who NEED it. Please come and help. 7:00 PM. We had a great time last time we did this. Please contact Kristin @ krissherfey@gmail.com or reply to this message to let us know you are coming.

2. We need you on Saturday as we walk critical neighborhoods in Glen Burnie. We'll start at 9 AM and we go as long as we can. Come for an hour or all day. Come late and contact us.
    Contact Kristin @ krissherfey@gmail.com or reply to this message to let us know you are coming. We will meet at the Wendy's, corner of B&A and Dorsey Road in Glen Burnie. It is across the street from the Cromwell Light Rail Station.

You all have inspired me. I love what everyone has done as a team to support this quest for common sense.
    This is Our fight. Our team. Our dream.

Sincerely,

Tim Walters
    Together, we can make a difference!
    http://waltersfor32.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM