• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    The barrels are WAY too long, and there's WAY too much stock on it, but other than that, it's a fine looking piece.

Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    I agree with leaving the stock on, shot a friends last week with just target loads and it's got a nice kick. Or you could just shoot it from the hip...

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Very nice!!!!!!!!

Back when Accokeek Sports was in business, they had a Rossi Coach Gun (12 ga) w/ modified-Full chokes, for $220.00.

That was back when I didn't have two nickels to rub together.
    I still kick myself in the arse for not buying that scattergun!!!!
    Campbell's Tomato Soup was only 23¢ a can, then, too. I coulda eaten soup everyday for a couple of months, and paid for the shotgun.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    So, what will this thing be used for? Surely you don't own a stage coach.

To fill a hole in the collection . And because they are fun to shoot :thumbsup:

Did you pick that up at DSC? Saw one like it up there a few Weeks ago.

Yes sir thats the one . Dad got it for me for my Bday :D

Everybody should own a coach gun. The original intimidator. You got a nice looking one.

:thumbsup:

I agree with leaving the stock on, shot a friends last week with just target loads and it's got a nice kick. Or you could just shoot it from the hip...

I had one a long time ago and have shot plenty of them . Im not really worried about the recoil , shoulder it right and pull it in tight its no that bad .

Very nice!!!!!!!!

Back when Accokeek Sports was in business, they had a Rossi Coach Gun (12 ga) w/ modified-Full chokes, for $220.00.

That was back when I didn't have two nickels to rub together.
    I still kick myself in the arse for not buying that scattergun!!!!
    Campbell's Tomato Soup was only 23¢ a can, then, too. I coulda eaten soup everyday for a couple of months, and paid for the shotgun.

I had a Italian one at one time but had to sell it when I was layed off work . This is made allot better .

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    That is awesome, the old Rossi Overlands were highly underated and much better than the current Norinco and other chinese guns being imported now.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    That is awesome, the old Rossi Overlands were highly underated and much better than the current Norinco and other chinese guns being imported now.

I was realy surprised with it myself . It locks up tight fit and finish was much better then I expected . It also has a bar lock . From the reading Ive been doing they are getting hard to come by as all the cowboy action shooters like them and buy them up .

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I was realy surprised with it myself . It locks up tight fit and finish was much better then I expected . It also has a bar lock . From the reading Ive been doing they are getting hard to come by as all the cowboy action shooters like them and buy them up .

Yup, I havent seen one at a gunshow ever and I have been outbid on a couple on GB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom