• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamesb

Apr 6, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    I figured I would start a new thread that did not have a specific Match date or Month in the title so we could just keep the party rolling. Here are a couple of videos of Doug and Jim S shooting stage one at the pistol match on 26 MAY 2013.

Jim S

Doug

If you are interested in the match scores Buddy has an email list that he sends them out to. If you did not get on the list and want on, PM me with your email and name and I will get it too him.

Still do not know what past trauma caused Gary to hate revolver shooters.

Last edited:

GTK64

Sep 27, 2010

Jim I do not hate revolver shooters I pick the course you pick the weapon its not my fault you choose to handicap yourself with a revolver.:)
    I had a course with 5 targets for revolvers yesterday, its not my fault you keep missing 2 times:lol2:

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va

Jim I do not hate revolver shooters I pick the course you pick the weapon its not my fault you choose to handicap yourself with a revolver.:)
    I had a course with 5 targets for revolvers yesterday, its not my fault you keep missing 2 times:lol2:

Gary is equal opportunity, he will rag you no matter what you shoot!!!

GTK64

Sep 27, 2010
    ok who is going to shoot Sunday and how small do you want the targets. I needs some ideas or I will use ping pong balls and Ritz crackers:lol:

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    anyone have more info on this? what time do you need to show up by? look like it starts at 10 so i assume 9:45 would be fine?

what the cost? is it center fire only or can i bring a 22lr with an optic? if i bring a center fire can i pick up my brass. how many stages? and how many time do you shoot each stage?

how long do your matches usually last

thanks

GTK64

Sep 27, 2010
    anyone have more info on this? what time do you need to show up by? look like it starts at 10 so i assume 9:45 would be fine?

what the cost? is it center fire only or can i bring a 22lr with an optic? if i bring a center fire can i pick up my brass. how many stages? and how many time do you shoot each stage?

how long do your matches usually last

thanks

cost is $10.00 per weapon
    you can shoot 22lr or center fire pistols no magnums you can also shoot pistol caliber carbines
    will most likely be 3 stages not sure how many times you will shoot each stage till I make them. You will need 100-200 rounds depending on how much you miss:)
    match is normally over by 3:00pm and its all for fun
    Thanks
    Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom