• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Now that was fun. The pistol range kicked my butt, but I redeemed myself on the last run of the day at the rifle range. only had 6 rds left in my last mag and I nailed all 5 with no misses :D

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Fun shoot as always. The GSG was an epic failure today even though it was fine last month. Next month i should have the mags for the Kel-Tec :)

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Yea some old guy beat me guess everyone has a off day but in reality you smoked that stage

Unfortunately, I don't expect it to be a regular occurrence. It sure was the highlight of my day though. Magnumite's son actually had the fastest time on that stage overall in our group. I think I shot 3.4 something with a double action revolver and he shot 3.2 something with a semi-auto.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    I'll Miss you guys this month, I'll be in the middle of my move to VA, but will be there next month, I hope Mike comes up with a b!tch of a course for you :D

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    it this sunday right?

how much time do you get to shoot? how many different stages is it and how many time do you shoot each stage? can you bring multiple guns? what is the cut off time to enter the match?

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    it this sunday right?

how much time do you get to shoot? how many different stages is it and how many time do you shoot each stage? can you bring multiple guns? what is the cut off time to enter the match?

Yes.

unofficial but typical answers:

2-3 hours (depending on number of stages and shooters)
    2-3 stages, shooting each 3-5 times (depending on number of targets, 5-13 targets per stage)
    Yes, $10 per gun
    Registration opens at 0900hrs and closes when the shooting starts at 1000hrs

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    The objective is to shoot each string of fire in as little time as possible. Extremely short, fast stages are typically shot 5 times. Longer stages are typically shot 2 to 3 times. There are usually three stages each match.

Distances run 7 to 35 yards on targets the size of 4" clays (or smaller 2" steel 'walker') to 18" x 24" steels and occasional full size silhouette targets. Some stages require movement and some courses of fire are stationary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom