• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Remo

Jul 7, 2008
    Rockville
    Just spoke to Lt. Gene Paluzzi. He seemed a little surprised to receive a call from me, and very surprised that his contact information was available online.

He stated that he had been assigned to the Firearms Enforcement Unit a few years ago but was no longer in it. He also mentioned that he is now a quartermaster, and has no knowledge regarding the incident we were referring to, and that he was unable to make any comments. He did ask me to contact Mr. Sheridan for further information.

It looks like we may have to reach higher up the food chain.

Has the report by Don Curtis been verified?

"A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you" ~ Ramsey Clark:

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Brian Wilson on 105.7 is discussing this now.

I heard it this afternoon as well, I was gonna call in, but I was driving down 95 in Cecil County and I lose my service every couple miles, so I'd have gotten cut off before I got to talk. I wanted to at least thank him for speaking about it, since I was one of those who sent him an email about it.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    The victim in this raid is in contact with the Sun reporter who is taking the lead on the MSP spy case.

I've advised him to retain an attorney.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    So wrong. How is a citizen supposed to protect themselves or family from this type of oppression. I think I am going to have to step-up my mower plan a few years so i can leave MD sooner. I hope until then i can stear clear of this type of Gonvernmental Oversight.

Remo

Jul 7, 2008
    Rockville
    DD214 and I are in contact with him.
    Great!

Hope you guys can get this resolved, otherwise we may all have to move out of MD.

"A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you"
    ~ Ramsey Clark

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    The victim in this raid is in contact with the Sun reporter who is taking the lead on the MSP spy case.

I've advised him to retain an attorney.

Let us know if he needs help with a legal fund!!!! We can take up a collection.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Here's what we know so far.

The victim in this bought his ammo from a well-known Waldorf-based shop. The shop turned over the records when the MSP came around to collect them.

The Baltimore Sun reporter investigating the MSP spy case has been notified.

SlapShot

Jul 29, 2008
    Here's what we know so far.

The victim in this bought his ammo from a well-known Waldorf-based shop. The shop turned over the records when the MSP came around to collect them.

The Baltimore Sun reporter investigating the MSP spy case has been notified.

Norton,

Can you name the well-known Waldorf-based shop? I live in Waldorf and buy ammo frequently, but I've never had my information logged. Thanks!

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Norton,

Can you name the well-known Waldorf-based shop? I live in Waldorf and buy ammo frequently, but I've never had my information logged. Thanks!

According to the victim of the raid, it was Fred's.

I'm passing along the information that I was given.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I don't know many dealers who make you sign a book but I know the Barts in Glen Burnie does
    When you say Bart's makes you sign a book, do you just put your name and address in a book, or do they verify your drivers license info? A few posters have said they will show their license and DOB, but not their address info. Others have said they have, or might put down fake info if asked.

I bought two boxes of .380 at Dick's in Columbia the other week and the guys back in the gun area couldn't have cared less about any ID, and when I asked if I had to pay there, they said all store purchases were done up front. The girl in the fron also asked for no ID.

I've never been asked for ID or to sign a book, but in light of what's going on, I'd either put fake info if they didn't verify the license, or simply refuse the purchase. Maryland is getting more and more like the 'People's Republic' moniker we often use. :sad20:

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Doesn't surprise me in the least about it being Freds Sports.
    Obviously even more so now, but I would never recommend anyone go to Freds to purchase anything firearms related. They are by far the MOST expensive shop I have ever seen. The employees are rude and always act like its a bother if you need help with something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom