• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    I'm in the market but the choices are overwhelming. What's your favorite IWB holster ?

Have a Crossbreed Supertuck now, just wondering how offerings from other companies stack up.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Milt Sparks Versa Max II. Most comfortable IWB holster I own. Problem is expensive and a 14-16 week wait right now.. Not tuckable without optional clips, which I don't use. If I have to tuck, I use my CBST.

Attachments

• Milt Sparks Versa Max II.jpg
      Milt Sparks Versa Max II.jpg
      8.6 KB · Views: 417

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Haven't found one yet that's comfortable for me, I wish you better luck than I've had.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I like the idea of the clip, no holster, seems to attach to the slide. any wisdom on this?

ff30ab7ae7593b87d91fc6f9f1508892_zpsf15dd2b3.jpg

Yeah, I carry this. It's light, accessible, gets the job done, and I can't brag that it was made by a high named company or Swedish man with silver hands from virgin leather that takes 92 1/2 years to get.

Point of the matter is.......it works, and it works well. Gun in question is a G33, I previously had it on multile other guns. I've never shot my dick off, or my thigh for that matter and I've legally had the ability to carry for 7 years now.......without real restrictions.

By all means go swipe your credit card for about 4 hundo looking for the right holster so people can buy the failures second hand on AR15 or at a yard sale or spend the 20 bucks and take the saved money and buy beer, bacon, and whiskey!!

Mic drop......BOOM.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    ff30ab7ae7593b87d91fc6f9f1508892_zpsf15dd2b3.jpg

Yeah, I carry this. It's light, accessible, gets the job done, and I can't brag that it was made by a high named company or Swedish man with silver hands from virgin leather that takes 92 1/2 years to get.

Point of the matter is.......it works, and it works well. Gun in question is a G33, I previously had it on multile other guns. I've never shot my dick off, or my thigh for that matter and I've legally had the ability to carry for 7 years now.......without real restrictions.

By all means go swipe your credit card for about 4 hundo looking for the right holster so people can buy the failures second hand on AR15 or at a yard sale or spend the 20 bucks and take the saved money and buy beer, bacon, and whiskey!!

Mic drop......BOOM.

Thats the one, plans would be G19, 26 and/or 27, hopefully G43 as well.
    Thanks for the feedback. I rarely use a holster. and still have my junk.

SmokeEETR

MSI Executive Member
    Jan 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I have 3 holsters that I use for different seasons/activities. My most versatile is a Kydex holster from OnYour6 designs. Simple inexpensive Kydex with Kydex clip (adjustable). Simple on/off and fairly comfortable. With Jeans I have a N82 Tactical Professional. A little bulkier but so comfortable you forget it's there...it's really that comfortable. Summer time I prefer the Stealth Gear Onyx as the backing breaths a bit more than other materials.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    For IWB I use a Milt Sparks Executive Companion for a Glock 33/26 or a SHTF Gear hybrid for an XDs 45.

Both are good and comfortable but I prefer OWB.....

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Crossbreed super tuck. I use mine for a Glock 19 or 26 depending on season. I have the proverbial box of holsters. For me, this is the most comfortable even on long car rides to Florida. It is not quick to put on and seems bulky at first, but it distributes the weight evenly.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I want my opponents wondering if I'm packing "meat" or "heat"

When they see the butt of my LW Commander, they ask if I have a silencer attached. Just tell them, "that's not my silencer, that's to silence her"

comfort.jpg

:lol2:

J/K ....I use a Milt Sparks Summer Special

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom