• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Maryland's Handgun Permit Review Board's next scheduled meeting is June 2, 2015. The meeting will take place at 1800 hours, State Police Barracks “P,” 6800 Aviation Blvd., Glen Burnie, MD 21061.

Although the Chair and one other Board member remain, for the first time in a long time three new members, all recently appointed by Governor Hogan, will hold a majority.

What information, advice or concerns would you like to convey to the Board or, perhaps Governor Hogan?

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    The General Assemblies’ Policy Determination §10-501(a) states:

“It is essential to the maintenance of a democratic society that, except in special and appropriate circumstances: (1) public business be performed in an open and public manner; and (2) citizens be allowed to observe: (i) the performance of public officials; and (ii) the deliberations and decisions that the making of public policy involves.”

This statement has the force of is law.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Maryland's Handgun Permit Review Board's next scheduled meeting is June 2, 2015. The meeting will take place at 1800 hours, State Police Barracks “P,” 6800 Aviation Blvd., Glen Burnie, MD 21061.

Although the Chair and one other Board member remain, for the first time in a long time three new members, all recently appointed by Governor Hogan, will hold a majority.

What information, advice or concerns would you like to convey to the Board or, perhaps Governor Hogan?

At this stage, with a new Board, I would like to suggest, in a very NON adversarial manner, that the Board undertake to review the standard it applies to appeals, suggesting directly that Snowden and Scherr are out of date and need to be revisited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom