• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    http://youtu.be/K9UM4BdKmU4?list=UUoXuiWyvNjX2y3XGzwn0NjQ

Got to play with some of my new toys. one was my new 50 BMG.

Our favorite unofficial" range master" was there barking out orders again and I sat up two tables down from him. I don't think he cared for the 50 much because he complained how load it was and I think the guy to my right was not to happy with it either every time I fired it it would blow his umbrella around Ont think I found strange is I was two tables away from "range master" after I fired a few full power 50 rounds I got hit 1 time in the middle of my back from a piece of brass coming from his direction. what was funny was it hit with a little energy and that was the only one that came close to me from his side. He had to take up the table beside him to store his rifles on, Guess he can not put them behind him on the wall like everyone else. A few guys came down to shoot and they wanted his table they asked him to clear it for them and he got pissy saying he will clear it when he gets done with his stand and with a little attitude.

I think I will go back tomorrow morning with my ar15 w/m209 and mossberg MVP rifle and a few handguns.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Wasnt our unofficial rangemaster banned from MG by NRP? I heard he was kicked out about three weeks ago because of complaints. From what I sas told, he s told not to ever come back. the Female officer has instructed him thatbif he ever shows up claiming to be the official rangemaster that he sas going to get locked up.

Btw... Nice 50.:thumbsup:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Ah, Yogi returns.

That problem will solve itself in due time. He most likely threw the brass at you by hand, I've watched him do that a few times in the past.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    I swear if someone was throwing brass at me by hand we would have problems. I wouldn't tolerate someone who was being that obnoxious.

Had a guy at hap baker who kept on throwing hot brass out of his ak at my neck unintentionally and I had to go over and have a talk with him. Nothing shitty just hey pal mind moving you muzzle up on the platform a bit. You are throwing brass in my collar. He apologized and I knew he didn't realize it was happening.

To get pissy because a shooter next to you is shooting a high caliber firearm.... grow a pair you lily livered sissy. Next shell you pick up and throw at me you're going to have to have surgically removed from your rectum.

Nice BMG OP, I hope one of these days to get the chance to shoot one. If you ever happen to go up to hap baker let me know, I would love to send a round down range if you don't mind.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    the thing is I am at a range so I expect brass to be heading my way, I can not prove it because I didn't see him trow brass at me but I know it hit harder then what wold come from a 22 rifle at that distance however if I did catch him doing it I would have had a few words with him about it.

what got me this morning was I got there a little before 9 am and it was already about 3/4 full. I went and set up my target and be the time I got back to set up my chronograph it was just 9 am and yougi started calling for a hot range I stopped him saying I need a few minus more to finish setting up he and the guy beside me got huffy. i did it as fast as I could, once set up less then 4 minus I said I was ready and went to my seat as I got to my seat I said I was done and we can go hot. yougi got load and asked if I was ready, I tried to ignore him but he keep asking, i snipped back and said to him I told you 5 minus ago I was ready. that set the tone for the day. I just cant get over how impatient some people are and think they own that range.

1874sharpsshooter

Feb 1, 2009
    cape coral, florida
    I swear if someone was throwing brass at me by hand we would have problems. I wouldn't tolerate someone who was being that obnoxious.

Had a guy at hap baker who kept on throwing hot brass out of his ak at my neck unintentionally and I had to go over and have a talk with him. Nothing shitty just hey pal mind moving you muzzle up on the platform a bit. You are throwing brass in my collar. He apologized and I knew he didn't realize it was happening.

To get pissy because a shooter next to you is shooting a high caliber firearm.... grow a pair you lily livered sissy. Next shell you pick up and throw at me you're going to have to have surgically removed from your rectum.

Nice BMG OP, I hope one of these days to get the chance to shoot one. If you ever happen to go up to hap baker let me know, I would love to send a round down range if you don't mind.
    no 50 bmg's allowed at hap baker

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    i down loaded my 50 bmg to around 1623.5 fps. it is in the class of the 500 S$W but with heaver bullet

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    I was there Monday with my 308 savage. I was running a new muzzle brake sitting right next to him. He looked at me and said "those muzzle brakes are annoying"...I laughed and said "yeah...they are aren't they" and kept shooting. I told him that it was a significant reduction in recoil and he said "it's all in your mind"...nice guy

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Oh, if someone ever witnesses this kind of assault, they should probably tell the victim so he can press charges. A ride to the county lockup and getting his 'secured' rifles back from NRP may motivate better behavior.

SpecialJ79

Feb 20, 2013
    SoMD
    http://youtu.be/K9UM4BdKmU4?list=UUoXuiWyvNjX2y3XGzwn0NjQ

Got to play with some of my new toys. one was my new 50 BMG.

Our favorite unofficial" range master" was there barking out orders again and I sat up two tables down from him. I don't think he cared for the 50 much because he complained how load it was and I think the guy to my right was not to happy with it either every time I fired it it would blow his umbrella around Ont think I found strange is I was two tables away from "range master" after I fired a few full power 50 rounds I got hit 1 time in the middle of my back from a piece of brass coming from his direction. what was funny was it hit with a little energy and that was the only one that came close to me from his side. He had to take up the table beside him to store his rifles on, Guess he can not put them behind him on the wall like everyone else. A few guys came down to shoot and they wanted his table they asked him to clear it for them and he got pissy saying he will clear it when he gets done with his stand and with a little attitude.

I think I will go back tomorrow morning with my ar15 w/m209 and mossberg MVP rifle and a few handguns.
    You musta been the gentleman that came down and warned me and the misses about him.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    That's me, I was wondering if he made his way down to her.
    I wasnt sure if I shoud have said anything but I have seen him with my own eyes go to women and give them "shooting lessons" but I didnt want some other woman be treated like that by him .

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Start saving now and if Sanners has any openings next year I cannot say enough how much it is worth it if you want to be able to go shooting in a far nicer setup without all the BS that is MG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom