• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mossyoak

Never enough
    Jan 5, 2009
    Ceciltucky
    This, does anyone know if AIM will ship without mag to MD? Guess would have to call
    Has anyone ever had them pull mag and ship out of state?

So they will pull mag and send to MD and gave me $10.00 off due to not getting mag. Asked if they would mail mag to a free state like DE or MD but they said they would not. Already received shipping notice and should have it Friday. Customer service was great! Now where to get some mags so who has best price? I work in DE so can ship them there.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    So they will pull mag and send to MD and gave me $10.00 off due to not getting mag. Asked if they would mail mag to a free state like DE or MD but they said they would not. Already received shipping notice and should have it Friday. Customer service was great! Now where to get some mags so who has best price? I work in DE so can ship them there.

Did you ask them if they will ship the mags to Cabelas or another dealer? A lot of dealers will ship stuff to other dealers without question. Might be worth asking.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD

Robinson Trading Post - they have bunches on Guns America and GunBroker (I think):

EDIT: Double-check that they will sell to Maryland and ship to Delaware. They may not even want to sell to Maryland regardless of shipping...

http://www.gunsamerica.com/97870453...p-CZ-83-CZ-82-New-Unfired-Blue-Steel-380-.htm

Kevlar

It does a body good.
    Feb 3, 2010
    A.A. Co.
    Tried to order and was delcined. Received an email that states:

Your Order#?????? contains a restricted item. This item cannot be shipped to Maryland or to someone with a billing address in that location.

The following item was removed from your order:

Your order was declined. The Beretta is not listed on the approved handgun list for the state of Maryland.

mdram

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2011
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    Tried to order and was delcined. Received an email that states:

Your Order#?????? contains a restricted item. This item cannot be shipped to Maryland or to someone with a billing address in that location.

The following item was removed from your order:

Your order was declined. The Beretta is not listed on the approved handgun list for the state of Maryland.

which beretta?

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri

jkeiler

Mar 25, 2013
    Bowie
    CDI sales has these periodically. There is one there now for just a little more than Centerfire, but someone else has a bid on it, so...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=484571783

But keep an eye out with them if you don't want to bid on this one. The 1951 Berettas are great pistols. I took mine to the range the other day with a Ruger SR9 and it outshot the newer pistol with nice tight groups at 25 yds.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Robinson Trading Post - they have bunches on Guns America and GunBroker (I think):

EDIT: Double-check that they will sell to Maryland and ship to Delaware. They may not even want to sell to Maryland regardless of shipping...

http://www.gunsamerica.com/97870453...p-CZ-83-CZ-82-New-Unfired-Blue-Steel-380-.htm

Their wording says they won't ship to residents of the noted states......

Not for sale to civilian residents any jurisdiction where 12 round magazines are restricted to law enforcement, includes California, Chicago Cook County IL, Connecticut, District of Colombia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, or New York.

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    Their wording says they won't ship to residents of the noted states......

Not for sale to civilian residents any jurisdiction where 12 round magazines are restricted to law enforcement, includes California, Chicago Cook County IL, Connecticut, District of Colombia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, or New York.

They totally ship 10-rounders. Got the shiping notice today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom