• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    "Over the past two weeks, I've heard from many of you - my friends, neighbors and supporters who have urged me to consider running for office. It's a humbling experience. I’m truly grateful for the confidence that you have in me.

I decided that I would run for office once again only if I believed in my heart that I still had something to give back to our community - the community where I’ve raised my children and dedicated my life to public service.

After serious reflection, prayer and discussion with my wife Karmen and our three children, we are very excited to announce my candidacy for Maryland's Fourth Congressional District."

Boooooooooo

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    "Over the past two weeks, I've heard from many of you - my friends, neighbors and supporters who have urged me to consider running for office. It's a humbling experience. I’m truly grateful for the confidence that you have in me.

I decided that I would run for office once again only if I believed in my heart that I still had something to give back to our community - the community where I’ve raised my children and dedicated my life to public service.

After serious reflection, prayer and discussion with my wife Karmen and our three children, we are very excited to announce my candidacy for Maryland's Fourth Congressional District."

Boooooooooo

the more I read quotes like this the more politics I see in " the hunger games" movie. pathetic how full of crap things and people really are

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore

Boooooooooo

"And I better win or they will break my thumbs and knees."

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012

Boooooooooo

For those who don't know where the 4th is, here is a useful link: http://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/39fed/dist/html/2012.html

Basically, gerrymandered between PG and Anne Arundel.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I'll never forget sitting next to one of his girlfriends at a committee hearing in Annapolis a few years ago. He was on the front row two seats away. It was at one of the Assault Weapons Ban hearings and over half of the front row was occupied by progunners. I was directly behind the desk where speakers presented their testimony. Tony, GF nor any of his cronies acknowledged us that day, of course. Tony is a snake and his military records need to be checked to see if he really served any AD time.

Lew--Ranger63

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    The visual representation of that gerrymander is nothing short of revolting. I can hardly believe the judge permitted the result to stand.

At least he's not running to replace Mikulski.

That would have been better, he would have been sunk early on.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Presidential election year in a gerrymandered district. This seat is going to a Democrat and most likely, we aren’t going to like them. Best hope is to DINO someone not terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom