• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Ramirez was the only one to go off into space on his questioning. Frosh was his usual smugness. The rest seemed idly benign.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Maryland voters are really dumb. These guys represent you? Really?

Frosh? By something like 80+%.

He's untouchable unless there are pictures of him with a barnyard animal.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I have the answer ...

But not the talent ...

Attachments

• PS.jpg
      PS.jpg
      5.9 KB · Views: 203

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty

How many people actually vote for state senators? A few thousand in an off year? Wonder if we made sure all MSI members in Frosh's district vote against him and try to convince a friend not to vote for him. Most people I know don't even know who the state senators are or what they represent. They just pull the lever for D or R.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    How many people actually vote for state senators? A few thousand in an off year? Wonder if we made sure all MSI members in Frosh's district vote against him and try to convince a friend not to vote for him. Most people I know don't even know who the state senators are or what they represent. They just pull the lever for D or R.

I was off by a bit, forgive me.

It was 70% in 2010 and 75% in 2006

Here are the raw numbers for 2010:

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
      Picture 4.png
      5.4 KB · Views: 214

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    After listening to the audio, "Who the F$% votes these people into office?"

I applaud MSI for their patience and perseverance, I would have definitely been ejected from the chamber...

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    After listening to the audio, "Who the F$% votes these people into office?"

I applaud MSI for their patience and perseverance, I would have definitely been ejected from the chamber...

Amen to that....I'd need one of those shock collars for when I'd get ready to blast off...:lol2:

God bless and thank you to all that testified.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    Well I tried the best I could to represent MSI today. I can't fill Paul's shoes, but hopefully I did some justice to MSI and didn't completely go down in flames. :lol2:

SB512 was a no brainier. SB640 was such an an open ended amorphous piece of trash legislation, the only angle of attack was to fight against how vaguely the bill was written as a catch all piece of legislation. SB640 is a trick bag that can become anything that the state legislature wants to make it. That is the danger.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Well I tried the best I could to represent MSI today. I can't fill Paul's shoes, but hopefully I did some justice to MSI and didn't completely go down in flames. :lol2:

SB512 was a no brainier. SB640 was such an an open ended amorphous piece of trash legislation, the only angle of attack was to fight against how vaguely the bill was written as a catch all piece of legislation. SB640 is a trick bag that can become anything that the state legislature wants to make it. That is the danger.

Well, I tried to get their to time to save you from Darth Frosh, but the force was working against me.

Hopefully the coffee stout salved the wounds a bit.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Jerry Cave if I remember right had a temper tantrum on Facebook when he lost. I talked to him, he had all these ideas and such, I never saw much happen actually.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    Well, I tried to get their to time to save you from Darth Frosh, but the force was working against me.

Hopefully the coffee stout salved the wounds a bit.

Darth Frosh can eat a big one. Actually I got off relatively easy compared to John. Although I said I was there on behalf of MSI I don't think they have any idea who I am or what I'm all about. Whether that is a good thing or bad thing is subject to debate.

I think they were expecting the great Norton to pop out at any second and when I said I was there representing MSI they thought I was a side act, and not the main attraction. :o

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County

We all owe you around of drinks for your efforts and we owe Norton at least a drink for all he does!

Thank you for stepping up and taking the bullet today.

Mr H

Banana'd
    We all owe you around of drinks for your efforts and we owe Norton at least a drink for all he does!

Thank you for stepping up and taking the bullet today.

Kudos to all who made it there today.

From what I saw Tues, and heard by proxy today, this was everything Tues wasn't...

If we have Darth Frosh... who is 'the other'???

Master and Emporer Miller???

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Just got home from work, I would have rather been in Naptown. Great job by those who attended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom