• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    They have a good thing with the gen 2.

Now there going to screw things up by manufacturing a semi reliable multi mag gun.

Stick with what works. And make more of them.

Enjoy yours. :envy:
    In both gen 1 and Gen 2 they were already all multi mag except for the Glock version. This new feature isn't really new. Perhaps now they are just including the other mag releases all in the package instead of you purchasing them separately.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    Maybe it'll just easier to switch the mag types than it was with the Gen1 guns. It was easy concept but a bit tedious with balancing the mag release on the tip of my finger. It took quite a while for me to get it right. At $50 to swap, maybe the whole grip gets replaced?

BTW, I called their customer service and they sent me my Sig mag release for free b/c I had to buy a S&W version but wanted a Sig version. I thought that was pretty classy of them especially since I inquired about purchasing it.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Maybe it'll just easier to switch the mag types than it was with the Gen1 guns. It was easy concept but a bit tedious with balancing the mag release on the tip of my finger. It took quite a while for me to get it right. At $50 to swap, maybe the whole grip gets replaced?

BTW, I called their customer service and they sent me my Sig mag release for free b/c I had to buy a S&W version but wanted a Sig version. I thought that was pretty classy of them especially since I inquired about purchasing it.
    That is great service.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I have a Gen 1 Glock 17 Subby. Heavier bolt sounds interesting, however I went through a lot of pain breaking that bad boy in. As of now, it is reliable enough to be my get back home gun. The recoil isn't that bad now, but I would like to try the new bolt. Just not sure I want to keep it.... :rolleyes:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I don't understand the big deal with the "multi-mag" Keltec has always supported a variety of mags by changing the release. Usually you would just call them up and they would ship you the release you wanted free.

I bought one a while back for berretta mags and they sent me a Sig catch free. The catches can easily be modified for CZ as well.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I don't understand the big deal with the "multi-mag" Keltec has always supported a variety of mags by changing the release. Usually you would just call them up and they would ship you the release you wanted free.

I bought one a while back for berretta mags and they sent me a Sig catch free. The catches can easily be modified for CZ as well.
    Exactly

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

A truly revolutionary concept would be a version that accepts all major pistol mages with no modifications. Glock, xDM, M&P, Sig, Beretta, HK.

probably not possible though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom