• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

That is obviously a fake. The real ones have sprinkles on them because sprinkles are for winners.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Maybe, but airsoft and pellet guns are a way of introducing new shooters to the sport,

This is the most dangerous bill since FSA2013. I plan on teaching my daughter to shoot not on a 22, but a pellet gun.

What can we do to stop this?

Yet another insidious move to infringe on 2A by preventing anything that even looks like a firearm from appearing in their (dis)utopian society. This is just a disguised attempt to prevent the next generation from being introduced to the firearms culture.

dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    Just imagine the state raking in all those fines and imprisoning all the flea market vendors that are selling collectable cap guns from our youth. I think getting all the antique stores and flea markets in on fighting this would be a good idea as it will be costly to them.

sunjester

Apr 3, 2013
    This has been posted in many airsoft groups and I went and posted in a cosplay group that my daughter is in. also posted it with the 501st legion which is a star wars group.

Evojoeix

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2014
    so..... whats the death tolls on BB and Airsoft guns?

i fail to see why my tax money is even being wasted on something so pointless and stupid. again, i HATE this state

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Looks like the dems are trying to help Optimus defeat Megatron. Finally the Autobots have found a friend among the humans !!!!

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    This one I'm testifying against. The way it's phrased, you could try to ban Olympic air guns with it...and those cost a mere $2,000 or so.

N3YMY

Ultimate Member
    Jan 21, 2013
    Ambiguity is at the heart of Judaic law, otherwise why the need for so many Talmudic scholars to interpret it? If individual freedom is prized then why 800 commandments in Hebrew life vs. 10 commandments in the Bible?

Maryland legislation over the decades has morphed into something where lawyers/scholars argue incessantly about the meaning. Common law tradition has gone down the toilet and it is not an accident.

I truly believe this is because of the fact that the PRMD is neither controlled by the DEMs or the GOP.

It's controlled by the lawyers!

(No offense meant those who frequent this board)

Lawyers like to argue; hence the ambiguity? :shrug:

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    Those in St. Marys county need to get on the phone, Senator Steve Waugh (R) is a co-sponsor of this bill

govwontletmebuycoolguns

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 3, 2010
    DPRM
    Commonly and frequently referred to as "my gun", it's always in my possession, and it is used or I attempt to use it quite frequently (including threatening my wife with it on a nightly basis)....

1. It is NOT one of the enumerated "safe" colors.
    2. The barrel certainly is NOT plugged.
    3. It is NOT legibly marked with a manufacturer or trademark.
    4. Certainly is NOT a non firing replica of an antique (although it may have collectors value).

Dick-Box.jpg

COME AND TAKE IT!

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Any word from Waugh?

I looked at his Facebook page tonight and he has a thread where he says:
    "SB742 speaks ONLY to the FUTURE manufacture and FUTURE sale of toy/replica guns. The intent is to make it easier for law enforcement to rapidly recognize them when they enter unknown circumstances, while protecting individual rights to what you already own and what you want to buy and use."

My response was direct:

"Senator ~ Once again we have a bill that does not serve but to infringe on the law abiding. You say you want to make it easier for law enforcement to rapidly recognize toys vs real when they enter unknown circumstances. I have included a very small sample of very REAL and full functional handguns in everything from a .380 to .45ACP. With this law in place, will an officer now hesitate when faced with a fully functional firearm that has been painted by a criminal looking to deceive? How many officers will die in the line of duty thinking it was "just a toy"? How many lawsuits will be brought because someone threatened an officer with a toy and was shot then their lawyer uses THIS LAW to explain why the officer should have had justifiable cause to realize it was only a toy?

This is bad legislation that not only infringes on the law abiding, but it WILL GET OFFICERS & CITIZENS KILLED.

Consider that.

12733395_10208929194055932_7926341840082349419_n.jpg

Also take a look at:
    www.policeone.com/.../7982121-Police-Ohio-man-painted.../
    www.clickondetroit.com/.../defenders-criminals-using...#
    youtube.com/watch?v=uvjMwz8K56M

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Waugh needs some more convincing. he seems to have no idea what is in the house crossfile, or that his bill is a copy of a bill that does exactly what he claims it wont do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom