• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    All,

As some of you may know, I have started a government contracting business in terms of information technology. There is some upcoming work, which I am waiting on being released, that we are the favors to win, despite being small in size. I have overcome the size issues by teaming with a very large defense contractor as a result of the sub category of small business we are (Service Disabled Veteran Owned), as we are the category all the large businesses fight over.

The work is going to be revolving around system administration, system engineering, logistical, as well as project management. The positions will involve a security clearances, as long as you have a secret I can upgrade you to the TS and in some cases SCI. The work will be one base year with 4 options years being possible, which 99% of the time are awarded.

We offer competitive salaries, full health care paid for 100% by the company (BCBS PPO), as well as up to 10% profit sharing as a 401K program. The company was founded as a result of the founding members working very hard for large businesses with getting little in return when compared to the work we won.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I'm an experienced project manager on government contracts, but don't have a secret clearance. Ah well! :)

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Need an SA or .Net programmer? I am interested.

I don't have clearance but am clearable, if you are able to sponsor.

I'm willing to travel to Columbia, Hanover MD, Security areas, basically everything but downtown Baltimore city.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    Lots of good questions in here.

Do you 1099?
    Where are the jobs?
    How long is the contract?
    Are you able to keep a tee-ess/ess-see-eye current?
    Do you need network engineers?

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    IF you need network cabling infrastructure let me know, PM for clearance status.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    10 years experience in technology support, 3 years in management and planning.

If you are looking for a guy who's bags and packed and is happy to travel anywhere, I'm your man.

I do not have a clearance though, but I have a clean background.

jamesenoch

Aug 23, 2014
    Almost 20 years of technical experience, mostly with Oracle. Job functions included DBA, Application DBA, Development DBA, PL/SQL Developer, and Database Architect.

Currently do not have an active clearance, but have had them in the past and should be clearable now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom