• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    And it's about to get worse ...

Why would you want to? MD is a sanctuary state. Baltimore is a sanctuary city.

I am pretty sure every chicken and crab processing outfit on the eastern shore is also a sanctuary of some sort. As are most sub-sub-sub-contacted state construction projects.

Get with the program....

Oh, and Trump is a racist.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Number of sanctuary cities grows to 340; thousands of illegals released to commit new crimes

All told, there are now 340 jurisdictions that refuse to cooperate to some extent with federal deportation requests, Ms. Vaughan said, citing ICE numbers. She keeps a tally listing most of those jurisdictions, and recently added nine new names to its list, including Prince George’s County and Montgomery County in Maryland, and Chesterfield County in Virginia.

Ms. Vaughan keeps a map of the known sanctuary jurisdictions at: http://cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map, giving residents a chance to see if they live under one of the controversial policies.

Can we also get the names of those MD & VA county politicos who have signed on as a sanctuary supporter ?

Immigrant-rights advocates defend sanctuary cities, saying that worrying about deportations is a job for the federal government, not local officers. The advocates also say that when local police do cooperate with ICE, it strains relationships with Hispanic communities in particular, who then fear reporting other serious crimes.

Isn't that the atmosphere they fled from ... of drug violence and corrupt government ? If that's the case, then let THEIR communities suffer ... :sad20:

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    Isn't that the atmosphere they fled from ... of drug violence and corrupt government ? If that's the case, then let THEIR communities suffer ... :sad20:

Actually, The Plan is to import 3rd World voters and reduce the native population to a 3rd World standard of living. These populations are much easier to control.

In other words, politicians are picking their voters instead of the other way around.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom