• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    A friend of mine is looking for the following, drop me a PM if you're interested.

Database Engineer - Requirements:

15+ years’ experience, or, a Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE or related discipline and 20+ years’ experience. Otherwise, very specific and significant experience is required.
    Multi-database (cross-vendor e.g.Oracle, Sybase) development experience with particular understanding of database-to-database communications and interconnection with J2EE applications.
    Experience with database tuning to accommodate complex queries against large databases with an excess of a million records.
    Experience with interconnection with content repositories such as Apache JCR "Jackrabbit".
    Experience with interconnection with cross domain guard technology and with web services.
    TS/SCI clearance or higher
    A minimum of Security+ is required prior to reporting onboard

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    Approx $range? I have that experience.

A friend of mine is looking for the following, drop me a PM if you're interested.

Database Engineer - Requirements:

15+ years’ experience, or, a Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE or related discipline and 20+ years’ experience. Otherwise, very specific and significant experience is required.
    Multi-database (cross-vendor e.g.Oracle, Sybase) development experience with particular understanding of database-to-database communications and interconnection with J2EE applications.
    Experience with database tuning to accommodate complex queries against large databases with an excess of a million records.
    Experience with interconnection with content repositories such as Apache JCR "Jackrabbit".
    Experience with interconnection with cross domain guard technology and with web services.
    TS/SCI clearance or higher
    A minimum of Security+ is required prior to reporting onboard

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    Apparently he's managed to fill it.

MANTRAPPER - Bitter aren't we? I don't appreciate you implying I pull that kind of $#!t I just dropped some info for a gig for anyone interested. Rate would have been between whomever and the guys company.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    doubtful. I bet that gig is pulling 120k easy.

Yeah, with that experience you'd be paying 20+ PTO days, healthcare, 401k match and bonuses in the 5k - 10k range. Easily 120k to 160k with benefits.

madmantrapper

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Carroll County
    Apparently he's managed to fill it.

MANTRAPPER - Bitter aren't we? I don't appreciate you implying I pull that kind of $#!t I just dropped some info for a gig for anyone interested. Rate would have been between whomever and the guys company.

Did not mean to offend, this was common joke in my day.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom