• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Some chick stole my favorite hat. The same hat I bought my first time there. The black fitted cap with the Engage "E" on the side. You have any more there. I'll be in the Rockville area on Saturday afternoon.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Yup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      91.3 KB · Views: 639

Dirichlet

Jan 3, 2013
    Do you guys have (or have any intention to have) skullcaps with the Engage "e" on them? I would definitely purchase some. It would be cool to see black, coyote, and multicam versions. Just my $.02 :cool16:

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    Do you guys have (or have any intention to have) skullcaps with the Engage "e" on them? I would definitely purchase some. It would be cool to see black, coyote, and multicam versions. Just my $.02 :cool16:

I'd be in for coyote. And maybe MC

Crawls

Apr 2, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Picked up a new hat yesterday. You don't run across XL Flexfit hats very often. Hard to pass up. Cool seeing the place for the first time. I look forward to spending more money there in the future!

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I was riding Metro's red line in DC yesterday just thinking about my day, and was wearing my Engage knit hat. This fellow standing a couple of feet from me looks up and says "I know that hat!" We started chatting about Andy, Carlos and Nate, and the things we've purchased at Engage, until we got to our stop and went our separate ways. While we've both contributed to the same threads, Skins Brew and I met for the first time in real life. It was good bumping into someone engaged in the same pursuits. All because of a hat. I think I'll need a ball cap for warmer weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom