• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    Hello all,

I'm interested in purchasing some new magazines for my AR-15 in 223/5.56 (prefer Magpul 30 round mags w/ window) and my Springfield XD in .40 S&W w/ 12 round capacity. As we know, neither model is not permitted for sale/transfer inside the state of Maryland.

I live in Westminster and will be heading to my parent's house in NY for Thanksgiving. I'll likely be taking route 15 through PA. I'd like to pick up some mags on the way back, or, if there is store not too far from Westminster, I may take a jaunt up to PA to purchase.

IP stores are, obviously, preferred. Any assistance is appreciated!

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Gary at High Rock has gotten mags for me in the past. IP here, and one damn standup individual. :)

He usually does his face to face stuff on Sunday so maybe on YOUR WAY HOME might be better.

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    Gary at High Rock has gotten mags for me in the past. IP here, and one damn standup individual. :)

He usually does his face to face stuff on Sunday so maybe on YOUR WAY HOME might be better.

Thanks! I must have overlooked his shop in the list. Hanover isn't much more than a hop away.

I planned on getting them on the way back. I wouldn't dare take "super mega high capacity magazine clip shoulder thingies" into NY.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    How much you willing to pay for used mags? Obviously this transaction would take place over the PA line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom