• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    And now a new category from AIM... "shooter grade"

$130 shipped

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...ail&utm_term=0_6870497a6a-9ec738bfd8-17874909

Russian Model 1944 Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R Carbines...these are the few of what is left from a previous shipment. Perfect to clean up and use as a good shooter. Expect some to have rust/pitting somewhere on the metal. Each includes a FREE liberal coating of preservative cosmoline grease. We have found the barrels to be nice of the ones we have cleaned, however, not guaranteed. These Rifles are priced accordingly. No returns and only a few to sell so don't miss out!!!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      93.7 KB · Views: 415

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Apparently they are moving, so I assume they priced them so low so that they can sell them all instead of having to haul them to the new location.

Sirex