• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    I went to the Live Scan on Calhoun in Rockville. Nice people. I needed it for a form 4. They use a printer machine to put the electronic scan directly on the FBI cards. I think the owner is a county LEO.

monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    Just got my prints done at FYI. It's $38 for a livescan and printouts on 2 cards. Make sure you bring 2 cards because they will not sell them to you. Made mistake yesterday and had to come back today. It's nice and cool in there, so I was quite amused I needed to use corn huskers to moisten my hands because they were too dry. It's always the opposite for me.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    Just got my prints done at FYI. It's $38 for a livescan and printouts on 2 cards. Make sure you bring 2 cards because they will not sell them to you. Made mistake yesterday and had to come back today. It's nice and cool in there, so I was quite amused I needed to use corn huskers to moisten my hands because they were too dry. It's always the opposite for me.

They had the FBI cards there when I went today, not sure why they didn't have any for you?

NeverSurrender

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    Apr 3, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    FYI Fingerprinting in Ellicott City will do the Livescan and two cards for $38. You provide the cards and they send them through their printer and the Livescan results print onto the cards. No ink involved. Everything you need for a Form 1 or 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom