• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snyperdave

Oct 30, 2012
    Pasadena, MD
    I need to get my finger prints and have my form 1 signed by the MSP. Where exactly do I go. Every thread just says MSP but not which location.
    Also, will they have the cards or do you need to get them somewhere else.

All I have in my possession is my portion of a form 1. Besides my lower receiver.

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    You have to go to the Pikesville barracks

Maryland State Police Licensing Division
    1111 Reisterstown Rd Pikesville, MD 21208 | Get Directions »

410-653-4500

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Go to FYI fingerprints in Ellicott City, then go to the barracks. Don't go to MD fingerprinting in Glen Burnie.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Go to FYI fingerprints in Ellicott City, then go to the barracks.
    ^ This

Go to FYI Fingerprinting and get your prints done (LiveScan & 2 Blue FBI cards). Then go to Pikesville (MSP Firearms Licensing Division) to drop off your forms and LiveScan receipt.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I first go to CJIS which is behind Home Depot in Reisterstown Rd Plaza for prints then you have to go to the MSP Fire Arms Licensing Divison on the corner of Reisterstown Rd and Sudbrook Lane. They are only over a mile or so apart. Pretty painless. And you can get 2 sets done for the same price as one to keep for your next purchase. They are cheap, like $18 or so. The private places charge more. I figure if I have to go to that hell hole that is Reisterstown Road I might as well make it worthwhile.

SigDog

Feb 11, 2013
    West Virginia
    I first go to CJIS which is behind Home Depot in Reisterstown Rd Plaza for prints then you have to go to the MSP Fire Arms Licensing Divison on the corner of Reisterstown Rd and Sudbrook Lane. They are only over a mile or so apart. Pretty painless. And you can get 2 sets done for the same price as one to keep for your next purchase. They are cheap, like $18 or so. The private places charge more. I figure if I have to go to that hell hole that is Reisterstown Road I might as well make it worthwhile.

^^^^^
    What Rico said.
    Whenever I have to do the Class III paperwork shuffle, I hit CJIS for the prints then hop back over to MSP to hand everything over for the first wait.
    My advice is to get to CJIS when they open, usually takes an hour or so before everyone else there for prints starts to show up and it gets crowded.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    ^^^^^
    What Rico said.
    Whenever I have to do the Class III paperwork shuffle, I hit CJIS for the prints then hop back over to MSP to hand everything over for the first wait.
    My advice is to get to CJIS when they open, usually takes an hour or so before everyone else there for prints starts to show up and it gets crowded.

I usually go in the afternoon and never wait more than 10-15 min.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom