• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snav

Feb 27, 2013
    Montgomery Co.
    I recently was looking at ammo pricing and noticed Palmetto State Armory will not ship ammo to city of Annapolis or Montgomery County. I had this happen many years ago(>10 was ordering ,375 H&H for trip to SA 2003) once with Cabelas but have had many shipments since inquiring about that with them and no issues with other vendors.

I have searched but can't find anything on forums here or county websites about restrictions. looking for anyone that can point to the code or has knowledge about this.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    AFAIK, there are no legal restrictions (however much the local antis would like that).

If they won't ship to you, find another vendor.

I've had tons (well, pounds) of ammo shipped to me in MoCo.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Atlantic Guns sued Mo Co and won. No restrictions on ammo sales in Mo Co. If a vendor is too lazy to keep up with things that affect their business, I go elsewhere.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I did send inquiry to Palmetto for a copy of the code they were following. We'll see what they say.

There are a few vendors who refuse to ship ammo to MoCo inexplicably. That has always been one of the rubs with PSA.:sad20: I just use other vendors. Plenty of them out there.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I have received ammo from PSA before. It just took longer than a usual order.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    I did send inquiry to Palmetto for a copy of the code they were following. We'll see what they say.

Haha, complete waste of time. Screw PSA, they don't know the law or care to learn. Buy elsewhere for everything you need, they suck plain and simple. Plenty of good IP here and cheap place to buy on line. Check out http://ammoseek.com they track the cheapest ammo online.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Been thru this a few years ago. PSA used to sell me ammo, then they wouldn't. I sent them plenty of documentation, including stuff from NRA-ILA.

They didn't care. I emailed the CEO, he kicked it downstairs, they sent it to the legal dept, the lawyers punked out.

Screw PSA, I'll buy legal ammo from someone else, forever.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Psa CAN screw off

I recently was looking at ammo pricing and noticed Palmetto State Armory will not ship ammo to city of Annapolis or Montgomery County. I had this happen many years ago(>10 was ordering ,375 H&H for trip to SA 2003) once with Cabelas but have had many shipments since inquiring about that with them and no issues with other vendors.

I have searched but can't find anything on forums here or county websites about restrictions. looking for anyone that can point to the code or has knowledge about this.

Atlantic Guns sued Mo Co and won. No restrictions on ammo sales in Mo Co. If a vendor is too lazy to keep up with things that affect their business, I go elsewhere.

Been thru this a few years ago. PSA used to sell me ammo, then they wouldn't. I sent them plenty of documentation, including stuff from NRA-ILA.

They didn't care. I emailed the CEO, he kicked it downstairs, they sent it to the legal dept, the lawyers punked out.

Piss on places like PSA. They will screw you over at the drop of a hat.

You are better off with someplace like http://www.targetsportsusa.com/t-bulkammo.aspx or http://www.bulkammo.com/ I've received free shipping 24 hour delivery of ammo from targetsportsusa to the house in Monkey Co. I think it's a good idea to establish yourself with several suppliers. Sometimes the first order takes a while to show up but subsequent orders have never been an issue.

ELCAM

Dec 17, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
    Piss on places like PSA. They will screw you over at the drop of a hat.

You are better off with someplace like http://www.targetsportsusa.com/t-bulkammo.aspx or http://www.bulkammo.com/ I've received free shipping 24 hour delivery of ammo from targetsportsusa to the house in Monkey Co. I think it's a good idea to establish yourself with several suppliers. Sometimes the first order takes a while to show up but subsequent orders have never been an issue.

not sure what your looking for... but
    ammunitiontogo.com has good deals from time to time and they ship to Montgomery County no problem.

jjsat

Apr 14, 2014
    Montgomery Co., MD

A big +1 here. Spend your money elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom