• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I can't make it but would like to ask if any reloading ingredients were available, I am thinking of switching to paying Hazmat shipping fees. But would still attend the shows!

bigcityjake

Sep 16, 2014
    Line

In case anyone is wondering I just pulled in and I'm the tenth person sitting in their car waiting... Make that 11 someone else just pulled in.

aequitas72

Dec 31, 2015
    Just got back from the show. This was not my first time buying or selling guns but it was my first time at a gun show, or able to purchase anyways as I'm 18. I bought a dream Springfield 1903A3 from the South Carroll guys. Couldn't have made my first experience better, great guys, great gun, perfect transfer. Really made me want to come back if all the vendors were like that. Kudos to them. Just wanted to share a positive experience.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Congrats on the purchase. South Carroll guys are always great folks to deal with. One question. Why are you back so early?

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    There was almost no one in line this morning! Walked in and caught Lou awake! :D No pics, sorry. Lou is seriously tempting me to finally get an HQL with some of the stuff he has. There was someone doing live scan fingerprinting in the back and their price wasn't the rip off that some are charging. I was able to pick up everything I went there for. Thanks, Precision Firearms!

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I went in expecting a mediocre show...and that's what I saw. It wasn't great, but it's been worse. :shrug: I really wasn't in a buying situation, so I don't feel bad about walking out empty handed. One of Lou's le trade in Colt Hbars looked especially nice and would have been a really good deal...but my gun fund just hasn't recovered from last month's AR purchase.:sad20:

I'll probably still go back next time.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I went in expecting a mediocre show...and that's what I saw. It wasn't great, but it's been worse. :shrug: I really wasn't in a buying situation, so I don't feel bad about walking out empty handed. One of Lou's le trade in Colt Hbars looked especially nice and would have been a really good deal...but my gun fund just hasn't recovered from last month's AR purchase.:sad20:

I'll probably still go back next time.

i was tempted by one of Lou's used hbars but my money was used and had finger prints on it and Lou would have none of it. i cried i a little, but got over it when i bought a candy bar from the lady with the tables near the entrance.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    i was tempted by one of Lou's used hbars but my money was used and had finger prints on it and Lou would have none of it. i cried i a little, but got over it when i bought a candy bar from the lady with the tables near the entrance.

Hopefully he'll have some of those left at the shop this weekend. I was on fence but decided to jump.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Overall a pretty terrible show. Shooters discount were the only tables worth looking at. More nazi crap than you can shake a stick at. I walked in with $3000 in cash, that's also what I walked out with. Lou did tempt me with these though.
    6608bbd5c91d4ab6a054c805fcfd0958.jpg

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Is Blue Fin's still going to these shows? I haven't been in a while. We've been making the trek down to Chantilly for the Nation's Gun Show lately.

blue fins does maryland shows and the york show.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    That's what you get at the Parkville show.

I miss the Parkville show. Not for the show itself, but for the folks bringing in their rifles and shotguns they need to sell for Christmas money. I bought some great deals there. A brand new 10/22 Target and a Russian SKS, both for much less than they were worth. A new in the box 1100 for a less than I could buy it in the store.

I will always miss that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom