• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Saw this on a Fla shooter's forum; .......:lol2:

Re: Is there a downside to filing for a C&R?

The ATF is allowed to come into your house anytime they want, usually by kicking in the door, they can confiscate anything they find (including your new flat screen TV), then have sex with your wife and daughter. One of them will usually piss on your pillow before spray painting "Kilroy was here" on your house before leaving.

Here's a photo I took of my neighbor's house after his latest C & R inspection. This is just the line of guys waiting to bang his wife.

spacer.gif
    swat.jpg

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Looks like they already launched the Party Gas through the window, what perplexes me is the last Sherriff who appears to be ready to Taser the SWAT officer in front of him. I'm guessing unreciprocated reacharound.

Jacks or Better

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    AACo
    I like how the guy in the back of the line is about to shoot his buddy in the head, and that guy looks to be saying...

"Not in the face bro".

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Pretty sad. It would be interesting to find out why they are doing this... The horror stories I have heard about in the past were the police didn't understand how a C&R license works and raided someones house, because they had a firearm in a caliber that they believed wasn't legally registered by the homeowner. It's sad that they assume that they have to send in a swat team, because the person owns guns. Gun owners have been vetted and are law abiding citizens. It would be interesting to find out why they find it necessary to raid someones home.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I can't believe how many people don't realize this is a joke.

This is not dry, understated British humour, which tends to whiz right over many people's heads. This is wildly exaggerated American style humor, in the tradition of the American Tall Tale. The idea is, the exaggeration is so extreme, no one could possibly have an excuse for not realizing that it's a joke.

One of the unwritten rules of the Tall Tale is, the teller never admits that he's joking. When the exaggeration is so extreme that only a lunkhead would believe the story, then the teller is exempt from the proscription against lieing. If there is any confusion, the teller just adds more layers of extreme absurdity, but never admits that he's telling a Tall Tale.

Reading over the original post, by the time he gets to the part about the raid team lining up to gang-bang the wife and daughter, the astute reader should begin to suspect his leg is being pulled. The part about pissing on the pillow and spray-painting "Kilroy was Here" should be a further tip-off to the critically analytical reader.

Those who point out that the photograph is not of ATF agents succeed in making themselves the butt of the joke.

Last edited:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Tall Tale

Clearly, Doc should have said there was an even longer line at the back of the house 'cause the homeowner was known to have purchased large quantities of donuts.

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    I dont care who they are. FBI,ATF,CIA, or my neighbors George and Ron; if anyone lines up to gang bang my wife I'm calling my lawyer.

Does this event permit the use of deadly force? I think I could take them, the one they wont find in my bound book is the Hotchkiss MK1 that I mounted to my roof for SHTF events like this. And zombies.

Pissing on a man's pillow is where i draw the line.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    It is interesting to think about all of the other times that this type of thing happens, but more subtly. People take the bait and off we go to proving how nutty gun owners "really" are.

I think this sort of thing also plays into those of us here who are predisposed to conspiracy theories, no matter how ridiculous they may be.

-Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom