• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueCrabMafia

Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington Park, MD
    Let's say you are a Trooper for the Maryland State Police. Your spouse is on a 3 year probation for fraud and theft $1000-10,000. There are obviously firearms stored in the residence due to the Trooper. Is said spouse allowed to handle/use/own firearms? Would the firearms need to be removed from the residence? Also would the Trooper be under any legal obligation to report their spouses status to their chain of command?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    A person who is not prohibited may have firearms in a home where a prohibited person dwells provided that the firearms are inaccessible to that person (i.e. in a safe). A prohibited person may not handle firearms.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    A person who is not prohibited may have firearms in a home where a prohibited person dwells provided that the firearms are inaccessible to that person (i.e. in a safe). A prohibited person may not handle firearms.
    It's been a while since I've read MD law, but I believe there's a small exception: in a life threatening situation, to protect oneself or others. I could be wrong.

edhallor

Feb 23, 2010
    Aberdeen
    The answer to 3 is no. It doesn't effect his work life/performance. Until it does since it doesn't involve him its not relevant.

To the OP, take a sholvel, start digging a hole and soon enough you will bury yourself.

Is that Star B is in 9mm Para?

Eddie O

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom